• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Xionea

Half a centaur
Cranking through Zero Time Dilemma these past couple days. Been able to solve most of the puzzles so far without looking online, but had to cave on Q-Team Biolab. I over-complicated a simple puzzle in my head and it wouldn't have felt right to force my way through it by trial and error (although I solved a different puzzle by accident in Biolab without the clue, causing further confusion...).

Also bought Tokyo Mirage Session #FE at the same time, but have only beaten Chapter 1 so far. I'm enjoying that too.

Ascended Dialga

I just started replaying Bioshock 2 for the first time in over 3 years. I've decided to take it slow this time around so I can really take in this game's atmosphere.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I just bought digimon world 2 and 3 on amazon and eBay so I will be playing those soon. I've never owned digimon world 2 but I rented it once and thought it was pretty good. Also playing acgc, acnl, pokemon platinum, tomodachi life, and kirby planet robobot. I have to say even though I'm only on the second world it seems way to easy >.>

Lucky! :) I've been wanting to get Digimon World 3 again for years.

I'm playing some Pokemon X and doing some shiny hunting. Might play some Pokemon Shuffle tonight and some other games.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
3DS
•Pokémon X - Just rushing through the story so I can get to the EV trainer and safari for HAs. My friend wants to battle me online again
•Pokémon Picross and Shuffle - Just grinding daily

PS4
•Street Fighter V - Bought the Season Pass since it takes too long to earn enough Fight Money, and the General Story Mode just got released
•Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens - hopefully will be my first completed Lego game since the original Lego SW on Xbox
•JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven - this was MILES(!!!) ahead of what I expected. I hated the demo, but now I love the gameplay. It's not a great fighting system, but it's fun

Vita
•Zero Time Dilemma - I got the game for $33 with Amazon 20%, Amazon gave me $10 card because ZTD was gonna arrive later than they listed (Tuesday July 5th), but got my game on Friday July 1st lol it's been like 3 years since I beat VLR, so I'm kinda confused on the story, but I'm already hooked!

I've been playing a lot of Magicite and Overwatch lately, to distract myself from the fact that I don't have Zero Time Dilemma...

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Resident Evil Revelations 2

Achievement hunting before I get consumed by the REmake.

Assassin's Creed 3

Tryin' to hit Brits with a cannon is hard. Sequence 10.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
> Overwatch: My boyfriend and I hit level 50 yesterday, rejoice.

> Kingdom Hearts Final Mix: I haven't played Kingdom Hearts since 2009, legit. Well, I haven't played the first one in that long, mostly because it just feels very clunky compared to the games that followed and from an overall enjoyment meter I just kinda prefer two? But no matter, I'm determined to finish this puppy for the first time in 7 years.

> Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team: The eshop releases of my favourite series of games happened, picked up this and sky but honestly wanted to relive this one first.

ebevan91

Playing Quantum Break on Xbox One at the moment.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Along with acnl, acgc, tomodachi life, and pokemon x I'm playing the sims 1 and rollercoaster tycoon loopy landscapes. So happy they actually work on my new laptop. So sad that the expansions of zoo tycoon 1 and 2 don't )=

Phsy-Spark

Xenoblade Chronicles

Beat Galahad Fortress. Posts about this might get a bit more... vague as I try to avoid spoilers. i.e beat the big bad

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Trying to level up characters to level 50 (For gestures) while also trying to get more medals to unlock gauntlet VII and discovered Chris gets rocket launcher like Barry... but at level 8. Barry gets it at level 65.

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

Got a lot of DLC, and got Anna. Now training me and Shinehollow's bond unit! He got leathality from me. His personal skill is Potent Potion. He is awesome.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Resident Evil Revelations 2. Just training Leon and Claire while getting completion medals.

Omg I've been playing this too with my boyfriend. I'm sad to admit I've jumped more times that I thought I would, although it's usually when something is standing right next to the doorway! I thought playing more RE games would make me less jumpy but apparently not!

I'm playing FFXIV and Fire Emblem Fates atm, although I'm hitting a bit of a rut with FE:fates... I think I've just overplayed it and it's getting a bit stale now. I have all three paths and have yet to finish Birthright and Revelations but we'll see! I've been waiting for Stardew Valley to get its next update too before playing it again.

Phsy-Spark

Omg I've been playing this too with my boyfriend. I'm sad to admit I've jumped more times that I thought I would, although it's usually when something is standing right next to the doorway! I thought playing more RE games would make me less jumpy but apparently not!
Same here, though Revelations 2 is the only game we jump on. We have Resident Evil but nope that's fine. 5, 6 fine. Revelations 2, nope. Shine's my twin

Assassin's Creed III

I beat it. The ending. Interesting. Who the hell is in the animus now in the endgame?

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down

I'm playing FFXIV and Fire Emblem Fates atm, although I'm hitting a bit of a rut with FE:fates... I think I've just overplayed it and it's getting a bit stale now. I have all three paths and have yet to finish Birthright and Revelations but we'll see! I've been waiting for Stardew Valley to get its next update too before playing it again.

It's given me a worse jump scare than the original/first Resident Evil and it was just because I wasn't paying attention and a Revenant fell down from the ceiling while I was looking around.

Anyway still playing Revelations 2. Leon's already level 40.