• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Waiting for my copy of Moon, while waiting for my GBA SP to be repaired so I can play Emerald, while playing other Pokemon games to pass the time. And a good few of the games I've listed above obvs.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Resident Evil Revelations
Started Infernal mode and nearly died on 1-1 and ran out of ammo on 1-2 before I had to do something else. The comms officer is really going to destroy me.

Pokemon Platinum
Since I can't get Sun until Christmas/Boxing Day, I went back to this. I'm on the Snowpoint gym.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Still playing Pokemon Yellow. I'm also doing a 100% completion rerun of Super Mario World for Advance.
And finally started NFSU2.....Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I have put playing mario party 6 and splatoon on hold. I am currently playing acnl, criminal case, and pokemon moon.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Pokemon White 2
I'm on the Driftveil Gym, have a Ducklet named Jessica and she knows Water Pulse already. I love my naming theme and it's beautiful because half my team is male and other is female.

Shinehollow

Resident Evil 0
Decided to play this since I'm not in the mood to continue Infernal or fight Lisa Trevor. I need get a walkthrough to remember how to clear the Training Facility though.

Splatoon
I've gotten really good as a charger. I love the Hero Charger Replica.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Pokemon Sun obviously
And GTA V, doing Biker stuff. The Mystery Machine got added today

Shinehollow

Got to 9-1 and nearly cleared it (got to 100%) but I died as soon as Keith finished saying "I'll kill some for you." I was running out of ammo that wasn't the six rocket launchers too.

Pokemon Y
Trying to get a shiny in the friend safari after a random shiny Butterfree I got in there.

Phsy-Spark

Pokemon X
Shiny hunting in a friend safari! Hoping for a woobat.

Resident Evil Revelations: Raid Mode
Got to level 30. Suppose I could try sucking it up and trying the Airstrip on Trench.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
PS4
•Final Fantasy XV
•A King's Tale

3DS
•Pokémon Moon

Shinehollow

I beat Infernal by sheer luck. I got to phase three of Ultimate Abyss, dodged two of his attacks by walking away and just hit the yellow weakspot on his back with a rocket launcher, which finished him pretty easily. So now I have infinite rocket launcher.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
-Currently on Stage 2 in NFSU2. Playing on hard mode, and trying to get at least 200 rep in every race.
I had to go online and look up guide to get 100% completion (those hidden races are a bit tricky to find, not to mention all the crash in the overworld).
-Finished 100% completion of Super Mario World for Advance. That took a little longer than expected. SPECIAL area is significantly harder then the rest of the game.
-Picking back up Yellow version. I stopped playing for a bit due to school. Currently at the Safari Zone catching Scyther and Kangaskhan.
-After finishing NFSU2, I'm playing Rayman 2: The Great Escape and finally for Christmas break Final Fantasy VI for Advance.

IT'S GONNA BE EPIC !!!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Currently I'm playing acnl, criminal case, and pokemon sun. Also occasionally moon to fill up the pokedex and catch ultra beasts since I beat the game yesterday.

NPT

Just a member
Currently I'm playing...

• Dragon's Crown (PS Vita)
• Rune Factory 2 (Nintendo DS)
• Pokémon Sun (Nintendo 3DS)

Zephraxe

I'm playing a number of games.

I've been breeding in Pokémon Sun, playing through the Dawnguard quest line in Skyrim, just started a file in Oblivion, and have been climbing the competitive ranks of Overwatch.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Watch Dogs 2
Pokemon Sun
GTA V(New update coming hype)

Phsy-Spark

Fire Emblem Awakening
On Chapter 15. Achievement for me.

Resident Evil Revelations Raid Mode
I'm on the Mad Banquet on Trench. I suppose I should try it because I'm one level above recommended. But I'm going to focus on named enemies because of the Wanted event going on.

Shinehollow

Beat Casual again and beat 12-2 in 17 seconds thanks to the infinite rocket launcher. That was fun.

Resident Evil Zero
Beat the game again so now I'm going to try to get at least a C in Leech Hunter. I was so close to an A but Hunters + Mimicrys + the fact if you leave a room the other doesn't come if they're being attacked killed me.