• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
A little bit late on the hype train, but I got started with Dishonored 2 today (Corvo route, medium difficulty, low chaos/try-to-kill-as-few-people-as-possible mode). It seemed to take FOREVER to get my superpowers back, so I got stuck getting to the docks for awhile. The jump command seems a little wonky. My mother was in the room watching me play and was...disappointed that it wasn't some exciting action game like Call of Duty.

Since Lost In Harmony released their new story on Thursday, I wasn't ever gonna miss out. Unfortunately, I had to do some stuff i.e updating my iPad, deleting and re-installing the app and stuff. So I only got a chance to play all the levels today. The new story looks brilliant. It's about a robot named M.I.R.A.I who is from another planet, and has escaped to Earth. The levels that take place are M.I.R.A.I running away from its pursuers. It's honestly just as much fun as the original story! I haven't finished yet due to the new "spend energy hearts to play" feature, but I'm looking forward to playing more once they've regenerated! Also, the music is still beast.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
3DS
Pokemon Moon - Got it for early Christmas, I'm just heading towards the second island.
Pokemon Sun - Postgame, catching Ultra Beasts.

PS4
Overwatch - Level 144, I just want all those Christmas skins man.

PS Vita
Final Fantasy VII - Gonna be my main game for the winter holiday from school. As such, just starting.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Resident Evil Revelations: Raid Mode
I beat the Mad Banquet with Diver Chris! Now onto Abyss! On the Beach! There is a Tank Comms Officer! Maybe I should use my freaking Rocket Launcher on it!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I play Animal Crossing New Leaf (since I'm still on it), I am going a little through Pokemon Moon Post-game, and I am playing Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I am interesting into playing Paper Mario: TTYD after Christmas.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I haven't been playing a lot due to sickness, but I feel better now.

Battlefield 1: Still having a lot of fun with this game. It will be hard to balance this with Titanfall 2 this Christmas.

Destiny: The only thing that's making me play this game is SRL. Which will last for one more week.

Pokemon Sun: Just checking out Poke Polego, Festival Plaza and capturing mons.

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Right now i'm playing acnl, pokemon sun, criminal case, pokemon go, and kirby superstar ultra. Once I'm done playing sun I will continue with moon to transfer exclusives and I will also continue with dragon quest 7.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Pokemon Sun: Trying to decide between Dewpider or Feebas for my team

&

Watch Dogs 2: Spent the whole day yesterday finishing up the Scout X photos

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
PS4
Final Fantasy XV - Just beat Costlemark Tower's Sealed Dungeons a few hours ago, and that completes Ezma's quest. Hoping Hunter's Medal and Cid's Old Hammer will do something in future DLCs because they don't do anything at the moment.

Downloaded FFXIV again. I'm still deciding whether to re-sub or not. All depends if a friend also downloads it so we can play together.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Lego Dimensions. I actually bought the Doctor Who Level Pack for about 50% in the Lego Store which surprised me considering I am in California right now and live in Pennsylvania where everything is priced lower. I got the pack at a lower price than Walmart, Toys R Us, and even Game Stop did. I have the Adventure Time Level Pack along with Jake and Lumpy Space Princess, the Wicked Witch, Bane, Bart, Krusty packs. I plan on getting the two currently available Story Packs when I get home. I'm about halfway through the main story mode and refuse to use Gandalf as I find him rather useless and his lines annoying mainly because I literally have no interest in the Lord of the Rings franchise and the Witch seems to be so much more useful.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
So I got Super Mario Galaxy for Christmas. I know, I'm late to the party. I don't usually play Mario games... They found it used at a Yard Sale, and I didn't have it. It's pretty good so far, and I try to find Super Mario Galaxy 2 at Gamestop if I manage to beat it.

Last edited:

Ascended Dialga

For Wii U: I just started Twilight Princess HD.
For 3DS: I'm working on Pokédex completion in Moon and I just started playing Super Mystery Dungeon. My character is an Oshawott.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
I got Odin Sphere Leifthrasir for Christmas so I just started playing that. I also picked up Stardew Valley and Starbound from the Steam sale, so I've played the openings for those games but haven't got much further.

Otherwiiiiise~

Final Fantasy 7 (PSP/Vita)
Just met up with Aeris, this is like my seventh or so play-through of this game. I actually wanna do all the optional little things this time tho.

Overwatch
My boyfriend let his cousin play for a bit and apparently we got Lucio's christmas skin so go us? I think we're like Level 145 or so.