• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I played a lot of NBA 2K17 today. I played My Career. I had today off, so I've been playing games all day. I also played some Rocket League and Minecraft. I might play some Call of Duty 4 Remaster here in a bit. I don't get tons of time to play video games anymore unless I get a day off.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
3DS
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire: I started shiny hunting for a Kyurem. Currently at 200 SRs and no luck yet.
Pokémon Moon: I just finished breeding Beast Ball Chinchous, and now prioritizing breeding dragon-types. I'm also still making some dex progress, as I'm close to completing it!

PC
Elsword: After ages of not playing this, I finally get back into it when Ain came out about a month ago. Currently raising one of my Ains to his Arme Thaumaturgy class, while waiting for his second job path (Lofty: Anpassen + Erbluhen Emotion) to come out. I also started doing the Transcendence quests on my Code Empress... and it's tedious as hell.
Overwatch: I recently felt like picking up D.Va because Reinhardt as my main tank is not enough. Although I haven't played in about two weeks (because I just started classes as of last week)... that's gonna change when the Year of the Rooster event arrives next week, heh.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I just got DQ8 today so I'm playing that along with acnl, pokemon sun nunlocked and Y wedlocke, criminal case, and pokemon go.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Still need to start my Resident Evil 0 no save run but otherwise I'm just trying to complete the Pokedex and making my people in my Tomodachi Life get some friends. Looking at you, Billy Coen.

I want to get back into Animal Crossing, so I'm gonna ask for a copy of New Leaf for my birthday in a couple of months. As of right now, I've been grinding to defeat the elite four in Platinum, and I've ordered a Game Boy Advance SP so I can play my Emerald cartridge. Been playing a bit of Pokemon Shuffle too.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I am breeding pokemon in alpha sapphire to send to moon and am playing the games I mentioned previously as well.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I got Pokémon Ruby on Saturday. Been playing that a bit. I got a female Torchic who is now a Combusken. My main nickname theme for this game is that female Pokémon I catch get named after contestants from Rupaul's Drag Race. So far I have Miss Fame the Combusken, Bianca the Ralts, and a few more I can't think of right now. I'm currently on my way to Mauville.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Finally remembered to finish my English Pokemon Platinum. Cynthia was really bad in this playthrough and she kept getting critical hits and status conditions on my Pokemon. Needless to say I got pretty ticked off during the final battle. :p

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I'm playing MHX .
Currently farming Brachydios, Seregios, Raths and Tigrex

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Bravely Second, and I'm glad I picked it up for myself without listening to reviews. It's a very fun, beautiful and engrossing game, similar to the style that captivated me in FF Tactics. (I like the Chibi-head style.)

Baby Park, 200cc, Mushrooms Only.

Mother. Of. God. O-O!

Not currently playing, but I'm waiting until I get a new laptop charger so I can play Amnesia: Memories.

(Btw if anyone can tell me whether it's available on any other devices that aren't PC/Mac I'd be really happy to know).

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Right now I'm playing acnl, pokemon sun nuzlocke, criminal case pokemon go, dragon quest 8, and in a couple of weeks I'm getting Poochy's and Yoshi's woolly world so I will be playing that as well.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been playing Call of Duty 4 remaster in my free time.

I hope to make a sniping montage at some point. I already have some clips on my PS4. I just haven't had a lot of time to get anything done because of work. At some point I'll have it out. I haven't made a sniping montage since the Modern Warfare 3 days.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Not currently playing, but I'm waiting until I get a new laptop charger so I can play Amnesia: Memories.

(Btw if anyone can tell me whether it's available on any other devices that aren't PC/Mac I'd be really happy to know).

Playstation Vita. If you don't have a Vita, get one. A lot of these JP games coming out to Steam are just Vita ports.

PS4
•Dragon Age Inquisition
•Senran Kagura Estival Versus

Just playing my backlogged games. I'm forcing myself to not buy any new games until they get deeply discounted (at least <$30).

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Digimon World Next Order, on PS4. Trying to get my Digimon partners to Mega. I had a GranKuwagamon and a MirageGaogamon, but they reached the end of their lifespans, and have to raise them from eggs again.