• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Super Paper Mario. I’m on the second chapter right now.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Today I thought I'd be a little nostalgic and play Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and 3. I've beaten Sonic 2 before and I wanted to do a speed run and sped through the emerald hill zone act 1 in about 30 seconds, which is one of my fastest times recorded in that level.
I also wanted to play Sonic the Hedgehog 3 to hear it's major boss bgm during gameplay.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory the last few days and I can say that despite it being a side story based on the previous game I find the story and the characters more intriguing in this one.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Finally got around to playing more of Cuphead. Ironically enough, Grim Matchstick was one of the easier bosses I've had to deal with so far, despite the fandom all having Vietnam flashbacks every time his name is brought up. In fact I found Djimmi the Great and Captain Brineybeard more difficult to deal with in the end.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
While having a break from Ultra Sun, I've decided to shiny hunt in my VC Silver and my Y while playing a bit of Kirby's Dream Land and Kirby's Adventure on my 3DS for a while.

Manchee

extra toasty
I picked up Pokémon Yellow again after not playing it since I went to Hawaii in August (only played it for a little bit on the plane). It's a lot of fun! I put on the original series episodes on Netflix and play Yellow while they're on. I feel like a kid again, haha. Managed to make it to Mt. Moon so far. When I started it back up I had only got to Viridian Forest. I plan to explore as much of the cave as possible, so I will probably be here for a while.

M.P.

Retired
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory. I'm starting to get really addicted to it.

Soooo, today I finally got the chance to buy the sequel to Hatoful Boyfriend; Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star, and me being me played the entire main story in one day. Short version is that despite knowing what happens already, the plot still delivered in a way that you would never expect this mini-franchise to achieve, and while the format was switched up from comedy dating sim to fantasy/sci-fi/comedy visual novel, the story did not suffer in any way because of it. The characters are as solid as ever, the background art took a turn for the flat-out enchanting, the new characters, while Miru and Kaku can be a tad too enthusiastic at times, are all interesting and really added to the story well, it’s just overall a beautiful game that I’d recommend to anyone who has played and loved the original. And yes, despite the extreme Christmassy themes, you can play it long after the occasion and still have an amazing, heartwarming experience you’ll never forget!

Zora

perpetually tired
Currently playing Tokyo Xanadu ex+.

It's kinda like Persona but with combat more reminiscent of Ys, but not anywhere near as long as Persona.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Portal: Still Alive
trying to get Out of the Blue, and apparently hopping around the elevator while it moves can sometimes trap you in the ceiling or door. which is fun.

Assassin's Creed Rogue
really just accidentally finding glitches now. you can clip into barrels on abandoned ships and can't get out of them. goodbye Shay, the assassins are saved

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I beat the main story in Assassins Creed Origins. The game is fantastic!

I just hopped on the bandwagon and started playing Fortnite. It's addicting. Especially when you're playing with friends.

AmethystLeslie

I've been Nuzlocking Pokemon Crystal since its VC release, and that's been going very well. I also got myself engrossed in Puyo Puyo Tetris and completed the main 7 chapters last night. Gonna start Chapter 8 after watching this stream, and all the while, I'm grinding for Clair.

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
Finally got Tekken 7 on PS4...hopefully I can get my mains to the red ranks in ranked battle this time round (good luck getting through those Lings mate)

Also finally finished the BotW DLC :)

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
Just finished Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory. Cannot recommend it enough. Spent 75 hours on it and I've STILL not 100% completed it. I kinda wanna get Lost Sphear, but I should probably play through Song of the Deep at a friend's insistence next. Or...get back to playing Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Portal: Still Alive
i don't have anything else to do while waiting to get Portal 2 so guess what i'm going to do if you guessed play through this again you are correct

ebevan91

FFXII:TZA and MH:W on PS4.