• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Trying to complete the campaign on SMASH Ultimate. It's a lot longer than I thought it would be and it sucks that there's not as much "character" or cutscenes like in Brawl, but hey, it's better than no campaign at all. Looking at you, 3DS and Wii U release.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Finished Okami. It is definitely one of those games that every gamers just has to check out. Currently I'm playing Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs and I have to say... wow, the graphics are amazing for a DS title. They could easily port this to the 3DS and very few would notice any differences early on in the 3DS lifecycle. Not to mention Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs easily has the most believable best cloud graphics I have ever seen in a video game.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Finally done with the story and epilogue in Red Dead Redemption 2. The controls, horse AI and bounty system frustrated me at times, but overall I loved the detail, plot and characters. With free roam unlocked, I've been spending the past couple of days exploring the western half of the map and doing whatever I like without worrying about honour.

Last edited:

shoz999

So I'm playing Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs and this easily has the most refined and fun take on the styler capture system. Not only are the graphics outstanding for a DS game and the story is well-paced, it's actually really really disappointing that this game does not get a lot of coverage. I'm talking about Game Review Sites and Game Youtubers. Honestly this is my favorite Pokemon Ranger installment so far. It's really that good. I suppose what's more surprising is that even though this game did not get a lot of coverage, it's actually manage to do really well sales-wise.

shoz999

Finished Pokemon Ranger. Gonna play Pandora's Tower, heard it was like the Shadow Colossus of Nintendo consoles. On a different note, I also played Apex Legends. I'll admit, this is probably the best Battle Royale game I've ever played. I suppose you could say EA did good... that feels so wrong saying that. Anyways, it's got that Respawn Entertainment smoothness in movement and shooting. Pretty amazing and your still able to slingshot yourself with a grappling hook.

shoz999

So a lot of people say Pandora's Tower is a lot like Shadow Colossus. I'm thinking they just meant tone but after I fought the first boss, pretty easy. I just came to the realization of something. The boss actually starts out friendly, he doesn't attack you and once you rip out the flesh and give it to the girlfriend your trying to save who happens to have the same mark on her back as the mark on the beasts flesh, she then experiences someone else's memories looking at another stereotypical hero guy who assures this person is alright. And then it just hit me. Oh fudge. I'm killing previous maidens who turned into monsters ain't I? It's just a theory in my head, I don't know if it's true and none of you who played Pandora's Tower spoil it for me!

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Currently playing the Space Officer DLC mode of Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero. I beat the first level and I love how the game breaks the fourth wall by hurling anything standing in front of tthe moving blocks and into the screen leaving a crack!

JayZz

Most of the time I play Drakemall game. It's a win-win game with the element of gamble where every player just need to buy mystery box on https://drakemall.com/ with cool items and then get one random item from the box. It's very entertaining and competitive, all my friends play this game too. Hope one day I'll win PS4

Last edited:

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
I'm slowly making my way through World of Light on Smash, trying to git gud at BotW so I can finally leave the plateau (yes this is my first playthrough of it....the game gives me serious anxiety cuz I suck), and Okami. I'm also playing through SoulSilver. On the last gym badge in Johto and this is the furthest I've ever gotten in this game, my only Pokémon game I haven't beaten yet.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My list is somewhat massive currently

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Hop on daily to complete daily quests, only takes 1-2 minutes so it doesn't feel like a grind honestly.
GTA V - Taking a break but I still play. Currently playing more as Heists are double again and I kinda need to get the money back I spent on that stupid Arena lol
Ghost Recon Wildlands - Got it last month and love it
Far Cry New Dawn - Love it! Hate the critics gave it bad scoring cause "Microtransactions bad" yes, they are.... but had they bothered to play longer than one hour they'd be literally swimming in resources! Thus no need to buy resources, Ubisoft's microtransactions are mostly just in existence for lazy people, not required like EA. I've never spent a dime and enjoy their games. Just racing through the story isn't how to play any game, go explore and fully enjoy the game.
Red Dead Redemption 2 - Still the best game of all time

shoz999

Finished playing Pandora's Tower. I don't know about you but I think I found one of the most tragic villains in video gaming history. The villains backstory is actually pretty depressing because it does to an extant remind me of people in real-life who've experience such tragedies.

I’m getting closer to the home stretch on Akiba’s Beat, I think it was a good choice to replay on Hard Mode because I’m loving the strategies I have to pull in order to get through boss fights. Tbh this game is like the embodiment of the narm charm trope, some of it is a bit of a mess but it’s both because of that mess and the good stuff in it that I love it so much!

Also I’ve finally got a new game coming in! I bought the Vita edition of Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky yesterday, and it’s arriving between the 13th and the 22nd next month (giving me ample time to finish off Beat too). I haven’t heard much about Exist Archive but I know it was received relatively well and it’s got a very solid voice cast so I’m really excited.

Last edited:

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I currently rented out Poi: Explorer Edition for the Switch. So far, it seems like a cute throwback to platformer collectathons like Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, or the latest ones, Yooka-Laylee and A Hat in Time. Collect coins, jump on platforms, get the "star" of the stage, etc. I'll have to play more to see if this quality is consistent.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
One of my new years resolutions for 2019 is to replay all the Nintendo Switch and 3DS games I own. So far in just two months I've managed to complete:
  1. Super Smash Bros Ultimate (NS)
  2. Super Mario Odyssey (NS)
  3. Pokemon: Ultra Moon (3DS)
  4. Bayonetta (NS)
  5. Bayonetta 2 (NS)
  6. Okami HD (NS)
  7. Fire Emblem Warriors (NS)
Decided to download Starlink: Battle for Atlas on the eShop. So far it's a solid game with fun characters and gameplay. Might be strange to say but its probably the best Star Fox game I've ever played.

Last edited:

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
Yo-kai Watch 3, and it's HUGE. Likely one of the biggest games made for 3DS.

If I ever finally 99% it (Can't streetpass, so no 100) I'll move on to FF7 Switch. Been waiting over a decade to play that.

Poliwhirl

Dota 2. Why I continue to ruin my life I don't know.

I also did beat 3 games I wanted to beat. Smash Ultimate (World of Light story mode and got all the characters), RE2 Remake, and KH3.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Just beat Ultimate and, after Sword & Shield’s announcement, about to play XY

shoz999

Playing the Wonderful 101 and I have to say... WOW! THIS GAME IS AMAZING! I wouldn't call it Game of the Year but this is definitely one of those games that just every gamer who has a Wii U have to play once in a lifetime. If you have a Wii U and you are an absolute fan of gameplay and cinematics fused together, like something cinematic is going on but your still in control of the action, you have to play this game. This game also much longer than I anticipated. This is definitely one of Platinum Games much longer games as well.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
So I finished Poi. Surprisingly, it's actually a somewhat decent Mario 64 clone! I put around 11 hours into the game and got roughly 90% of all the collectibles. I probably could've beaten the game in 8 hours, really, but I kept wanting to explore. There's no voice acting, virtually no plot, no hyper real graphics, low difficulty, but the game controls really well, and that's very important for a platformer. It's a nice, easy, middle of the road, platformer game (Switch/PS4), though probably a little bit too high priced.

And now for something completely different. Guys...I'm playing Dream Daddy!