1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Ohtachi, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

Borderlands Game of the Year edition, Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, and Monster Hunter: World. Had to reinstall them on my Xbox One's internal drive after the external suddenly died on me... Thankfully my game saves were in the cloud so I didn't lose all my progress. Getting back to where I am in Monster Hunter would be an absolute nightmare

2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Werewolf of London Staff Member

Played a little bit of Tetris 99... taking a break from it now due to being targeted to the point of insanity at times (rest in pepperoni). So now playing some Stardew Valley.

3. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member

The highest I’ve ever gotten in Tetris 99 was 20th place.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  4. WishIhadaManafi5

That's not too bad. That's the highest I've gotten in this competition. Outside of it, highest I've gotten was 11th place.

5. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Gotta Catch 'Em All Staff Member

I'm still playing Octopath Traveler. This game is so addicting!

I also bought Final Fantasy 7 on the Switch. Final Fantasy 7 is one of my favorite games of all time. This game will always hold a special place in my heart. It's nice to revisit it. It's been a while since I've played it.

6. shoz999

shoz999 ... Don't laugh.

Playing Breath of the Wild. It's so freaking good as an open world exploration game but question to my fellow Zelda fans about Ganon.

So from what I've understand...

Did Ganon lost his freaking mind and went insane after generations and generations of being doomed to fail to prevail against Link and Zelda and became Calamity Ganon? A shadow of his former self, the King of Gerudos? Cause holy @#%^ that's a pretty dark new twist on Ganon.

7. WishIhadaManafi5

Playing some Stardew Valley and hoping to play some other games later on tonight, maybe Salt and Sanctuary on my Vita.

8. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

I've been playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for several weeks. What I can say, it's a fun and simple game to play for hours.