1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Ohtachi, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Pyrax

Pyrax Outlaws for Life

Bought The Last of Us Remastered to take a break from Yakuza (just beat Kiwami and bought K2, starting to feel a bit burnt out). I'm not the best as stealth (HZD can attest to that), but it feels like I'm steadily getting better at it. Just met Bill and obtained a shotgun, can't wait to meet Stalkers and Bloaters.

Leonhart and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Yum! Turkey and Mashed Potatoes! Staff Member Moderator

Getting ready to play some Pokemon Silver tonight, as in continuing to soft reset for a shiny Cyndaquil.

3. Midnite♪

Midnite♪ Distant Stargazer

I've been playing Final Fantasy XIV for the past few months or so with my dearest. I've been enjoying it, and the story in the Heavensward expansion was an emotional ride. I'm almost at the conclusion of Stormblood now. I am looking forward to Shadowbringers once it comes out.

4. The Teller

The Teller King of Half-Truths

So I just got done with the PS4 version of 428: Shibuya Scramble, and I've got to say....I really liked it! It's a live action visual novel detective mystery game. You play as 5 different characters simultaneously. As you progress through one character's level, you are sometimes stopped and have to switch over to another character's story in order to progress both theirs and the first person's story. Also, you will get bad endings...a lot. When that happens, you have to go back in time to some point in some character's story, and change a dialogue choice you made in order to rewrite history and change the outcome of the bad ending. The plot is interesting, the characters' stories interact with each other in ways you wouldn't expect, the writing is good, and the pacing is great. One criticism I have is that a lot of times, you are reading white text on a white background, so it's hard to see what exactly you're reading. Also, I found the "bioterrorism" character to be the least interesting one, since he was SO detached from humanity that he wasn't all that entertaining to read about. My favorite character was the girl trapped in the cat costume. She was the most relatable, and being the only one written in first person helped me emphasize with her. All in all, a great game, would recommend, 4.3/5.

Leonhart likes this.
  5. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    GTA V
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Saints Row 3 for the Switch (Only port I'm bothering buying. We need more Saints Row!)

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  6. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Unova Bound

At the moment I've been replaying some of my favorite old Nintendo DS and 3DS games.
    Suppose I find them more appealing since there's nothing of interest out on the Switch right now.

7. RedR

RedR Well-Known Member

rpg maker player (3ds)
    smash bros ultimate (switch)
    freedom planet (switch)
    spelunker party (switch)
    (waiting to play) Sega Mega Drive / Genesis Mini

8. Ignition

Ignition Obliterated a god with the power of friendship

Ordered Persona 5 today and I’m enjoying it alot

Akkipeddi likes this.
  9. Pikasaur

Pikasaur Putting up a Fight

Super Mario Odyssey, Assassins Creed Odyssey, and Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Tried playing Fallout 76, but kept getting Disconnected every few hours

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Leonhart likes this.
  10. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

I am currently playing Kirby's Adventure (NES game on Nintendo Switch Online), StarTropics (NES game on Nintendo Switch Online), Tetris 99 (Nintendo Switch), Pokemon Ultra Moon (Nintendo 3DS), and Super Luigi Bros U (Nintendo Switch).

Leonhart likes this.
  11. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Unova Bound

To continue the trend of replaying old games I've decided to revisit the one game that defined my childhood, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge on PC. It was a game I played exclusively for nearly eight years until Red Alert 3 came out in 2008.

After replaying it on and off throughout the years I've decided I wanted something more. So I've downloaded a mod called Mental Omega, one that many fans consider to be the best C&C mod ever made.

12. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

I downloaded the Borderlands Handsome Collection on PS4 because it's free on PlayStation Plus. It's nice to revisit these games again! I enjoy the Borderlands series.

13. Dream Lad

Dream Lad Banned

Playing League of Legends whenever I get the time. Made sure I got back into my ranked retirement home of Platinum, and now waiting for the new 'auto chess' mode to get released.

14. SBaby

SBaby Dungeon Master

I just got Bloodstained Ritual of the Night. It's a great game so far. Very reminiscent of Symphony of the Night and Aria of Sorrow.

Also, I can't believe they hid a Vinesauce weapon in the game.

Trey pokes and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  15. SummerHaze

SummerHaze Active Member

I play easy flash games here. All of them available online for free so i can play them even at work to kill time. My favorite are uzzle and hidden objectc games. So addictive!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  16. GarchompTheAssassin

GarchompTheAssassin Water starter fan

- Finishing up Witcher 3's last DLC (Blood and Wine)
    - Finally going to try and continue Majora's Mask 3DS after a long while
    - And also just got Persona Q2

17. I bought a Switch recently, and to keep myself occupied until Sword and Shield come out, I've been playing Let's Go Pikachu. And I love it! Kanto looks beautiful and I actually really enjoy the capture mechanics.

18. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Yum! Turkey and Mashed Potatoes! Staff Member Moderator

Played some of my 3ds games and DS games today.

Hyrule Warriors Legends
    Dragon Quest IV
    Tomodachi Life
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Pokémon Platinum
    Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
    Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Hunter Zolomon likes this.
  19. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

I've still been playing Borderlands 2, and I just started playing Ghost Recon Wildlands again. I still have to beat the story, and there's DLC that I have to play. I'm hoping to beat it all before Ghost Recon Breakpoint comes out.

20. WhiteBlair

WhiteBlair Reporting on-duty in Galar.

I've been playing Smash lately to complete World of Light before I proceed buying DLC for Zelda. I finished the Adventure Mode (100%) today.

I'm planning to casually complete Smash's Achievements, Zelda's Korok seeds, and buy Super Mario Odyssey next to occupy my gaming time until Sword and Shield comes out.