• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Currently focusing on playing Spyro Reignited on the Switch. It is quite satisfying clearing some of the levels that I was bit timid in attempting in their original counterparts for the PlayStation. Also have been enjoying Yo-Kai Watch 3 and Yo-Kai Watch Blasters as well.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
mostly getting other endings other than Railrod in Fallout 4 but I've been playing a lot of New Vegas and some 3 too. didn't mess up and fail Beware the Wrath of Caesar before getting the platinum chip in NV like I did on xbox this time so I can't wait to actually see the ending for myself.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Finished Astral Chain, beating "Kars" was a heck of a lot of fun. Now doing another play through of Three Houses, this time Blue Lions.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Playing through Tales of Berseria again. I'll be doing the EX dungeon and cameo fights during the post game after some grinding/farming, but at the moment we've just made Titania into our base.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Untitled Goose Game : It's a lot of fun and it's got a lot of charm but the 'main story' is over very quickly, still though a good game in my book.

shoz999

Playing Daemon X Machina and you know what I just realized about the past games on Nintendo Switch?

Fire Emblem Three Houses, Astral Chain, Daemon X Machina. You know what ALL these games have in common lol? WHY. CAN'T. YOU. PET. THE DOG!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I played some Super Mario World on the Switch. Playing this game brings back many fond memories. It's one of the very first video games that I ever played when I was a child.

shoz999

Playing Daemon X Machina online co-op. It is so much fun fighting alongside and seeing other people's mechs but I've notice everyone always has better stuff then me lol. I cannot wait for the promised PvP but I hope Daemon X Machina's marketing doesn't severely hurt the game.

The guys behind this game should've seriously market heavily the multiplayer and have PvP in time for launch. It's that enjoyable.

shoz999

Looked at my old MH4U save file. For some reason I named my orange cat "Garfieldius" only without the S. I think it's due to limited name characters.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing Pokemon Shuffle on and off lately along with some Red version, Go and a bit of Silver version. Will have to play some Sun and Moon this weekend. It's been too long since I've played them.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, I just cleared the sixth dungeon.

Fire Emblem Three Houses, Astral Chain, Daemon X Machina. You know what ALL these games have in common lol? WHY. CAN'T. YOU. PET. THE DOG!
At least, Fire Emblem Three Houses DLC can let you pet cats and dogs. lol

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Been playing Okami after buying it off PSN yesterday. A game I've been wanting to play for years at only £7.99? That's a bargain lol. Anyway I'm enjoying it so far, taking my time with the game to explore and find hidden loot. Currently looking for the last three canine warriors.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: Fallout 76 and Borderlands 3

Switch: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

Also, around a dozen other games i want to play. So i'm not getting anything done in any of them :eek:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Dragon Quest XI, though I might go to Dragon Quest VIII sometime in the near future.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been having the urge to delve back into Skyrim, so I got on earlier and fooled around with some mods. I still need to try out the new DLC in Elder Scrolls Online. I'm going to start up my Dragon Quest XI playthrough once again as well.