1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Ohtachi, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

I've been having the urge to delve back into Skyrim, so I got on earlier and fooled around with some mods. I still need to try out the new DLC in Elder Scrolls Online. I'm going to start up my Dragon Quest XI playthrough once again as well.

2. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

I've mostly played Pokemon my whole life, but most recent playthrough of a non-Pokemon game is a Virtual Console of the GBA edition of Rayman 1

3. Xuxuba

Xuxuba Well-Known Member

Final fantasy IX and My time at portia on the Switch.

So far, i really liked the first one's cutscenes, story and dialogue, but the gameplay is kind of boring.

The second one is truly ambitious, but i think the execution is a bit of a mess. It can be quite enjoyable sometimes, but also kind of annoying too. Also, the font is so small it gives me headaches. I found it better to read on the portable mode, gives me less headaches.

I was also playing a Link to the Past, the first Zelda and the first Mario World. I will go back to playing these later. Now that i got a Nintendo Network account and access to NES/SNES games i am trying to play every classic game that i couldn't play as a kid.

Still, gotta start playing Final Fantasy VII and World of Final Fantasy Maxima. I am really trying to start to like Final Fantasy since the Switch doesn't have that many turn based rpg options.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  4. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

I've been having the itch to play a Dungeon Crawler game, so I downloaded Torchlight II on my Switch. It's highly addictive and fun. I love slaying monsters and collecting loot. It's a nice alternative to Diablo 3. Heck, you might even end up liking Torchlight II more.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  5. Ashscot

Ashscot Well-Known Member

Been playing a lot of Mario Kart on my Switch lately.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  6. DioBrandoTHEWORLD

DioBrandoTHEWORLD Mad Scientist!

The last three games I played were Street Fighter V, Dragon Ball FighterZ and Persona 5. Now just coming back for more Pokémon.

7. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

Ring Fit Adventure. It is a really good and responsive exercise game that I recommend. The ring has these fabric hand grips that can be removed to be cleaned and the ring itself has a soft rubbery texture except where the Joy Con slides into it. The ring gives resistance when you squeeze and pull on it yet doesn’t resist too much when you do it. The controls are far more precise and responsive compared to Wii Fit.