• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
Been playing all sorts lately,got New Super Lucky Tales for the Switch for Christmas and have just got to the second world.Nice cute platformer.
Also started playing Dragon Quest 11(PS4) first DQ I’m playing. Very interesting .
Currently on my way to the Manglegrove.

Today been playing Tales Of Vesperia(PS4) love the Tales Of games(done Symphonia, DOTNW ,Graces F, Abyss,Xillia 1+2) and have just got to Dahngrest. Also got Tales Of Berseria (played a few hours of it) but currently have that on hold and think I’ll focus on beating Vesperia first.

ebevan91

Playing Sekiro on PC. 4K/60fps.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I started up a new game in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic on my Xbox One.

This is by far my favorite Star Wars game of all time. It's definitely one of my favorite games of all time as well.

I just made a Soldier. The last time I beat the game I beat the game as a Sith. I went full dark side in my last playthrough. This time I'll go light side.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
So in the last week and a half'ish im still playing most of the same games

Pokemon Sword, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, and CoD: Modern Warfare(2019)

but i added Luigi's Mansion 3 and New Super Mario Brothers U Deluxe to the mix.

The Outer Worlds just wasn't catching my interest as much.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Played some Pokemon Shield, Stardew Valley, Let's Go Pikachu and Dauntless today. Hoping to play some more Shield later on tonight.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Spyro Reignited Trilogy if the Trophy Card in the signature didn't make it obvious enough.

I already got the Platinum for Spryo 1 and am currently playing, and trying to get the Platinum for, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Got Sword so I’m planning a team with Grookey as my starter. Also got Dragon Quest 11 & Fire Emblem 3 Houses (funnily enough, I got a game or replayed a game featuring all of the DLC characters around their announcement unintentionally).

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Just started Dragon Quest XI. Loving it so far.

Get ready for a long haul. You're in for a 90+ hour game. It's a great game, but it's very long.

I started playing Dragonball Z Kakarot. Surprisingly good game, with a ton of content. Very long cutscenes though. Some of the scenes last upwards of a half hour at a time.

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
Right now, I'm mainly playing Final Fantasy 14 and Pokemon Sword. I am also playing Pokemon GO and Mobius Final Fantasy on mobile.
Before I got Sword, I was playing Fire Emblem Three Houses and will probably continue it after I get bored of Sword.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I’m taking a mini-break from Shield right now until Home is released (or even later) and decided that I would like to do another play through of Final Fantasy X. I’ve already beat it at least six times over the last ~15 years (have it on PS2 and currently use the PS4 remaster). The story for the game is beyond great and really has held up strong over time. Character development and storytelling along with the great visuals—the game pushed the PS2 to its limit with graphics—it’s hard for the game to not be one of the best games I’ve ever played. Haven’t decided if I will follow it with a run of FFX-2 yet but I always seem to come back to FFX every year or two.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Still play Ring Fit Adventure. Not nearly as much as before but I’m hoping to use it more often. Right now I’m at level 83 in the Adventure Mode. Also playing Mortal Kombat 11 a bit more.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I completed my Pokedex in Pokemon Shield a week or so ago, so at this point I mostly just do the Battle Tower and shiny hunt. I figured I would take a break for a bit.

I bought Dragon Ball Z Kakarot on PS4. I'll definitely be starting that up tonight. I also have Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order on Xbox One. I'll start that game up eventually.

juiccbox

Idiot Extraordinaire
Just been filling up my Pokédex in shield, and trying to complete my 57196th run of undertale because I love this game too much
Been playing smash ultimate and Mario kart 8 deluxe for fun on the side

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Not much other than Pokémon Shield right now, mostly because other things have prevented me from playing too many video games at the moment. I also happen to have Pokémon Let's Go Eevee in the queue, but I haven't played much of that since picking up Shield, which means that I'm essentially stalling on Route 3 right now (yeah, I didn't get very far). At least that didn't stop me from getting that free Eevee in Shield, though, haha.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I just downloaded Think of the Children! on my Switch. I love seeing how disastrous a simple day out can end up! I called my first parent Clumsy and kid Doomsy because she’s basically doomed with me as a parent. My next goal is to create kids all named after Happy Tree Friends with the adults being called Lumpy, Pops, Giggles’ Mom, and Splendid since the deaths in the game are similar to what you’d expect from the web cartoon.

mariopepper

Skyrim. That's the only pc game I am playing now. I also started playing superhot in ar. New feeling after pc games. It's augmented reality open source and all people who have ever played augmented reality or virtual reality know what I'm talking about. Ofcourse I can't force someone playing such games but at least you should try it.
P.S. Don't ever play horror in vr :D Too scary

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

In case it wasn't obvious enough with the image change in my trophy card... I finished up the rest of Spyro Reignited Trilogy and have finally gotten around to playing Smash Ultimate for myself. I went ahead and bought all of the DLC as well.

It's fun. I'm just bad at it. It's fine though because I'm just playing for fun anyway. It's taking way to long to get all of the characters though... :(