• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Animal Crosding right now but I alternate between that, Link’s Awakening, BotW, Super Mario Party, Mortal Kombat 11, Ace Attorney Trilogy, And a few classic board and card games such as Uno or Clue. Oh and Pokémon of course!

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Skyrim Special Edition. edited some textures for my own personal use so I could build a Dagoth character (got a Sixth House spell/enchantment mod to go with it), got Legacy of the Dragonborn and Immersive College of Winterhold so I have somewhere to put my Black Books and for the College to feel like the Arcane University did.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
Well I am playing to start on a PC on steam currently Bug Fables published by DANGEN Entertainment. It's a heavily but unique inspired paper mario like game. I also have tried my hand at another game last week, Anodyne 2. Other than that I need to get back to at some point Disc Creatures published by DANGEN Entertainment as well. On Nintendo Switch it's mostly Pokemon Sword, and the latest Dragon Quest 11 game.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I've spent the last two days obsessively playing DC Universe Online on the Nintendo Switch.

Much to my surprise, this game has proven to be far more fun than I could have thought. Naturally, I am a villain. :D

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing the Arms trial, Pokemon Shield, Stardew Valley, Cat Quest and Mario Maker 2 lately.

The Mega Champion

I kept hearing too much about it and someone told me about a demo and I luckily found it.

I played the Nier Automata demo last night. How come no one told me about this game before now? lol. That was probably the most fun I've had playing a game since I played the Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

Expect me to to play the full version at some point in the future. Eventually. in a year in 2021. lol

Here are some more games I keep hearing about so feel free to try your best to recommend and/or convince me to get them. I already tried looking for some demos for them.

Hollow Knight (no demo. It's listed as 8th Hardest Nintendo Switch game so that turns me away. I don't like anything difficult)

Trails of Cold Steel games (there's only a demo for the 3rd game. Apparently it's similar to Persona sort of. But I've also heard that this is hard as well)

Xenoblade Chronicle games (I keep hearing about these games every so often. No demo either. Not due to Smash Ultimate. But the 'time shenanigans' turns me away because this is what seems to have ruined the Kingdom Hearts series. But I don't know anything about them clearly.)

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been playing the Skyrim Special Edition on my Playstation 4. I'm working on a Battle Mage build. I joined the Companions in Whiterun last night. I did the quest from them to get my Werewolf powers. Also, I had enough gold saved up to purchase my first in-game home.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Fable Anniversary, haven't played Fable in years so I downloaded it since it's free this month. Having an absolute blast! Might have to buy the digital version of 2/3 since I don't want those scratched up discs going into my Xbox One.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Restarted Pokemon Sword and Shield so i can play them at the same time, more or less.

Also keep Restarting Mystery Dungeon DX because i cant decide which two starters to use.

Other than that i'm playing through Borderlands 3 for the DLC and that new "Science" Mini game.

and Poker and Dominoes in RDR2

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake. I'm enjoying every minute of this game. I remember when they showed off the tech demo for this game back in 2005. To see this remake finally come to life makes me happy. The original Final Fantasy 7 is one of the greatest video games of all time in my opinion.

I've also been playing Animal Crossing New Horizons. I'm enjoying it a lot as well.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
After 51 hours I beat Final Fantasy 7 Remake. What a ride it was! This was by far one of the best PS4 games that I've ever played. Heck, it might even be the best PS4 game for me. When it comes to story this game definitely stands at the top for me. I can't wait for part 2!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I needed an escape, I started playing the Mass Effect trilogy again.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
After 51 hours I beat Final Fantasy 7 Remake. What a ride it was! This was by far one of the best PS4 games that I've ever played. Heck, it might even be the best PS4 game for me. When it comes to story this game definitely stands at the top for me. I can't wait for part 2!
I’m glad that they’ve remastered the game and updated the graphics. Those dumbbell arms were creepy!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I’m glad that they’ve remastered the game and updated the graphics. Those dumbbell arms were creepy!

The developers did such a great job! Midgar is massive in this game. I felt like I was playing a full game, so the game releasing in parts definitely doesn't bother me. They did such a great job recreating bosses and certain scenes. I definitely can't wait for the next part of the game to release. Many people including myself still enjoy turn based combat, but I enjoy this new combat system as well. Once I fiddled around with some of the settings I got the hang of the combat system real quick. I'm going to eventually replay the game on hard mode, so I can try to get the platinum trophy.

The Mega Champion

I've finished MEGA TROLL ASS Kingdom Hearts 3 (including Re:Mind) so I've officially moved on to Yo Kai Watch 3. Because I NEED to after that BS I just went through. :mad:

SerebieNi

I have been playing WoW for quite a long time. I genuinely think the game is fun to play.

Raiding is fun, M+ is fun, PVP is fun, getting mounts is fun. No matter how bad gearing may be, it won't make the gameplay unfun.

There is a ton of different content to do and I feel like whatever mood I am in I find something to enjoy.

Highly recommend you join me.