• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing Pokemon Shield, Hollow Knight, Mario Maker 2 and Stardew Valley lately. Need to get back to playing some Dauntless though.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I just started the remake of Trials of Mana today. Cringy voice acting aside, this is a really good remake so far. There are new mechanics that weren't in the original, but not so many that you don't see traces of the original in the game. In fact, many of the maps are very similar in layout to the original. But not so much that it feels like the same game. Also the music. For those of you that were worried that the music would be Secret of Mana Remake all over again, well you don't have to worry. The remixes are fantastic. This will definitely eat up a good chunk of my time.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Mass Effect 3. The adventures of bad cop Shepard continue!
I've rarely chosen renegade options in the past but I'm having such a blast doing a whole renegade run of the series! With slight exceptions like not betraying my crew(Apart from Samara and Jack lol), blowing up the Collectors base, keeping Legion(Cause he's awesome) instead of selling him, keeping Wrex alive and I'm not betraying the Krogan race either as they're my favorite aliens. The Quarians however.... their time is running out!
Same thing as always when it came to Ashley and boring Kaidan though, Ashley always lives!

The Mega Champion

I finished Yo Kai Watch 3 and my Nintendo 3DS in general last night.

Really fun game honestly. The tactical stuff will probably help prepare me for Digimon Survive. At least a little anyway. A little help is better than no help at all.

I got the Final Fantasy Yo Kai's in the game too. So I'm pretty much satisfied. RIP 3DS. I knew thee well.

Regardless... I'm officially moving back to the Switch and will be playing Yoshi's Crafted World.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Been playing Pokemon Shield, Pokemon Platinum, Gnomes Garden, Tomodachi Life, Mario Maker 2 and Animal Crossing New Life lately.

Working on soft resetting for a shiny Turtwig in Platinum, working on hatching a shiny Togepi in Shield.

Zoruagible

The original Saints Row, and Saints Row 2
Playing through the games in preparation for the Third's remaster next week... hopefully those two get a remaster soon.

If Mafia 2's remaster really is coming out next week then I'm playing that too, we'll see! It looks absolutely stunning!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: RDR2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Switch: Pokemon Shield, Super Mario Odyssey and Tetris 99

also trying to play the Spyro Reignited Trilogy as well, but i keep going back to RDR2

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Been busy with Animal Crossing, Pokemon Shield and some other Switch games.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Currently have been playing Pokémon Sword, Smash Bros Ultimate and Kirby: Triple Deluxe. May consider getting the Xenoblade remake when it comes out on May 29.

Zoruagible

Mafia 2 remaster!
And Saints Row the Third Remastered tomorrow(Mafia's getting put on pause until I 100% it! Saints Row is my favorite videogame franchise aside from Gat out of Hell)

Still playing Animal Crossing and GTA Online on the regular, I quit Red Dead Online for the time being it needs new content badly.

Nicholas Perkins

The Smasher Demon
I mainly play Smash Ultimate these days. I gave Super Metroid a go, but then decided to give up when I got to that BS disappearing platform part of Brinstar. Early in the game.

The Mega Champion

I'm starting to think that I'm getting through my backlog too quickly. Which is what I was afraid of happening when this pandemic started. So I may try to force myself to slow down a little bit. How I'll do that... well... I'm not sure yet. :confused:

Regardless... I finished Yoshi's Crafted World last night. Cute game. Last world was pretty dark for a Yoshi game though. :eek:

So I'm back to the PS4 now and have already started playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy. I will be attempting the Platinum because it seemed doable for me. We'll see how that goes I guess.

It's been quite a LONG time since I've played the original Trilogy of Ace Attorney games though so it'll probably be good to revisit them.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Animal Crossing and some other Switch games. Eshop had some decent sales on some fun indie games, so I picked them up for cheap.

thunderblade12

Just beat Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot and playing Final Fantasy VII Remake. Almost done with that one. I'm trying to make it last until Pokemon Sword DLC and The Last of Us 2 come out.