• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Xionea

Half a centaur
I've been replaying Elden Ring. It's my 2nd playthrough, and I'm doing a bow-only run. I'm getting close to the end-game, currently stuck on Godskin Duo. My initial strategy was to get some Sleepbone Arrows so I could knock one Godskin to sleep and focus on the other for awhile, buuuut I accidentally crafted bolts instead of arrows, wasting all my resources I farmed for. So now my new plan is to farm for Bloodbone Arrows for blood buildup, along with my current poison build. If blood loss is minimal or takes too long to activate, I'll switch to Rotbone Arrows. We'll see how it goes.

But overall, the challenge so far has been surprisingly easy, the only challenging parts were sacrificing early runes to buy arrows, and the Fire Giant. Every other boss I've fought I've managed to do in 4 tries or less, no spirits or co-op help.

The Mega Champion

In case it wasn't obvious already... I finished Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time. I don't have much to say about it honestly. The game was... fine. I just would have enjoyed it a hell of a lot more if it wasn't SO GOD DAMN HARD. It is what it is I guess.

I also started Tales of the Abyss officially last night. The 3DS version. It's the most recent version. I have to admit... this game is great so far and I'm only 3 hours in so far. Mieu is probably the cutest damn Tales of mascot I've seen in the whole damn franchise thus far. Story is fantastic so far as well. In the end though... there's only 2 major problems that I can see right now that's really holding this game back for me... 1, Luke is the jerkiest MC I've ever seen (but I'm aware that this changes eventually. Can't wait to see that) and 2, this game is stuck on what I would call 'out of date' consoles at this point. PS2 and 3DS. That's about the only things holding it back for me that I don't think I'll be able to confidently overcome.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Xbox: Red Dead Redemption 2, Fall Guys, Random Game Pass Games
Switch: New Pokemon Snap, Legends Arceus

Not me buying a month of Game Pass when i already have 50+ games i want to play. o_O

Game pass Kind of eliminated Spyro for now. Though i did get about halfway through the First game in 4 hours according to the in game clock.

Played Alien: Isolation for a few days, until the Alien scared the pants off me. Currently playing through Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts again

Never going to finish any game ever again :(

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Just downloaded League of Legends and I'm already confused to high hell.

I see I'm gonna need tons of practice before I actually start legit playing this game.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Mostly Genshin, tbh? And some rhythm games + Pokemon, but I mainly play Genshin these days.

Bownzinho

Forza Horizon 5 DLC. I’ve always been a racing game guy so I need to give this more time when I get back off honeymoon.

I need to go back and do the two non main series Kingdom Hearts games that are in the 1.5+2.5 collection (Birth By Sleep and Chain of Memories). I really enjoyed the two main games.

I’m gonna start White 2 when I get back too, I can go through that during breaks at work

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Stardew Valley. Help. It is so addictive. I've had it less than a month and have played over 56 hours despite mainly playing it on weekends.
I’ve started a game but other games keep pulling me away from it and I haven’t played in over a month. Too busy with my new New Horizons Island and Pokémon Cafe ReMix. Also currently doing a new BotW game and focusing on getting enough hearts to be able to pull out the Master Sword after I clear Ruta and get Mipha’s Blessing since it is the most useful Champion ability in the game. After that I’m going for Revali’s Gale and then Daruk’s Protection and getting Urbosa’s last because of how much damage any electrical strike will cause on Link so early into the game. I have activated the Shrine near Gerudo Town and got the outfit to sneak in so I won’t have much trouble returning later on. Got into Gerudo Town before entering Ruta just to get enough Shock Arrows without dealing with that Lynel. I had no idea it could still hit you with Shock Arrows even after you run towards Zora’s Domain and you were out of its sight and could not see it.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Ultra Sun finishing the alolan dex, its slow but worth it.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Been itching to play a Warriors/Musou game since I haven't played one since Hyrule Warriors on the 3DS. I was close to getting One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 because I played 3 awhile back, but then I remembered Age of Calamity existed so I got that. I've been having such a fun time with it. It's nice just being back in the BotW world, but the game feels good, there's so much stuff to do after each story mission, and some of the characters they let you unlock to play as are surprising, to say the least.

I"m guessing I'm still only about halfway into the story mode right now (some of the big events that lead into the main BotW story are starting to come into play). Looking forward to playing through the rest of the game, it's quite addicting.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
replaying FE7/Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Still playing BotW with a new save. I slaughtered Windblight Ganon last night using only Bomb Arrows. I then had enough hearts to get the Master Sword and I took on Fireblight Ganon and just wailed on him with it and only used a bomb to take out the flame shield once.

The Mega Champion

I finished Tales of Abyss. Yeah... I can't let the fact that this game is stuck on 'out of date' consoles hold it back. Seriously. I can't. It was the best god damn Tales of game I've ever played. No questions asked. It wasn't even close honestly. God damn AMAZING from start to finish. Best god damn character development for the entire party I've seen in a very long time. It might even be better than some Final Fantasy mainline games I've played. They need to port this again. No questions asked. Period. 3DS is closing next year so there's no excuse anymore. I can't praise this game enough honestly. I can't. Luke is now my favorite Tales of MC and again it's not even close. If you can find a way to play this game... DO SO. You won't regret it. IMO. I guess. Whatever. Either way next up, which I've already started as of last night, is Trails of Cold Steel 3.

Also here's my updated Tales of list for those who want it:
Abyss
Berseria
Graces f
Symphonia
Zestiria
Symphonia 2
Vesperia

urrutiap

videogames im playing for my other consoles

Resident Evil remake for my Gamecube
Metroid Prime 2 for my Gamecube

Resident Evil Directors Cut Dual Shock for my old Playstation

Tales of Symphonia 1 and 2 , God of War Saga Collection, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for my Playstation 3

Dino Crisis 1, Medieval, Tomba, Grandia, and Mega Man Legends 1 for my Playstation 3

Mega Man X 7 for my Nintendo Switch Lite

Zelda Ocarina for my Nintendo 3DS

Kingdom Hearts III and Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection for my Playstation 4

SummerHaze

I play Overwatch, I like this game, it takes much more brainpower and quick thinking than just relying on mechanical skill. The fact that Ш can communicate with your team makes it more fun and entertaining. Plus I found boosting service at https://overwatch-boosting.com/ with its help I can get higher rank faster. I can ask pro players to play instaed of me and save my time, quite convy.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been playing Cat Quest lately. It's nice and relaxing.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Started FFXIV. Played it for a little bit a couple years back but I had an absolutely miserable time playing it (Basically boiled down to: 1. Getting a level 60 potion from someone and made learning the game harder, 2. Being told to skip ARR cause no one likes it and that I should speed through it, 3. Playing it on PS4 with no keyboard access). Decided to pick it up again at the suggestion of my cousin who plays it a lot, this time not making the same mistakes again, and hoo boy that made a world of difference! I'm having a blast playing through it, learning all the tips and tricks and researching stuff, building different classes, collecting minions and mounts and triple triad cards, getting help from my cousin's FC, and so much more. I've been playing for about 2 weeks now, and I'm scared to know how many hours I've put into it already because it's pretty much the only thing I've been doing.