• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Ohtachi

mia san mia
SeanLuigi said:
Wow really?!I cant w8!Is it in PS2 or other consoles?

Dawn of Mana is for the Playstation 2. Children of Mana is for Nintendo DS. No other Video Games for the World of Mana Compilation have been confirmed.

Usagi

I currently playing Kingdom Hearts 2.Despite the fact that I'm at LV 99 with Ultima Weapon,I still can't beat Sephiroth.

Full Metal Alchemist

No idea what I feel
I've been playing on Final Fantasy VIII and Pokémon Collosium.

FFVIII:
I've just finished the Tomb Of The Unlknown King so I'm back in Deling City just about to do the big mission. I've been using Squall, Irvine and Rinoa quite a lot since I left Galbadia Garden.

Poké Collosium:
I've been capturing most of the Shadow Pokémon in Pyrite Town and I'm just about to do the Collosium. I've been using Espeon with a Shadow Pokémon quite a lot but I'm soon going to put my Umbreon back on the fighting team. I basically restarted playing on this last night.

Usagi

I currently playing Castlevania:Curse of Darkness (PS2).I was sort of helping my brother out in the Ruins...

Ohtachi

mia san mia
I've been continuing my quest with Final Fantasy IX. So far I've been back at Conde Petie and I visited Madian Sari and the Iifa Tree. Now I'm back at Madian Sari and heading back to the Iifa Tree with Eiko, Sarah, Zidane, and Vivi. Later I might switch Amarant into the mix. :)

buster_wolf

Shinnippori!
At the moment, I'm trying to complete Makai Kingdom, trying to get all the characters and Items. I can't wait to get Disgaea 2 though.

*drools at Yukari Tamura's and Kana Ueda's voice acting in the game of Disgaea 2*

Valkerion Moonshadow

I'm currently playing Fable which i've finished but don't know what to do i mean i have the Sword of Aeons but there's nothing to do!

Full Metal Alchemist

No idea what I feel
;007; ;008; ;009;

I have only been playing on Final Fantasy VIII just lately. I'm on the second disc just training my team at the minute.

;004; ;005; ;006;

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Metroid Prime Hunters: I enjoy this game like no other. I am a pretty good player, proven by me, cause' I own :p. I am a 2 star player, with a 67% win rate, I like Samust and Trace, and I occasionally play as Weavel. I am fairly far on my Single player, I gotta beat 2 more bosses and the final boss. Not too much left besides to own more people, lol.

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
Yugioh UM: WCT 2006 for GBA, I'm getting money and doing all the dumb theme duels to get to 95% to unlock some stuff.

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for GBC. This game is plain out awesome. I got back into it when the New Super Mario Bros. for DS website went up. I was playing it all day today because we had 2 hour long periods and I didn't have any hard clases today. For as old as it is it's still the BEST video game ever. It has the Lost Levels too, beat em all.