• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

MaskedManAbsolkid

I'm trying to get 100% Pin mastery on The World Ends With You currently. I'm also playing Golden Sun.

K Train

Fifa 09, Gears of War 1 and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

gremhiilzoone

Beginning Trainer
I was playing Nights jorney of dreams, however the guy I borrowed it took it from me and sold it D:! Shame I didn't finished Helen's story mode =\...

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Halo Wars(Its so friggin' awesome!)

Charmy

Beginning Trainer
I'm currently playing:

Viva pinata: trouble in paradise (trying to get all awards)
Lego Indiana Jones
Phantasy star universe (online)

I am hoping to get Halo wars soon, but I keep spending my money on going out. Also, when I get enough money I'll buy the new GTA.

Savvato

User of the Auras
Pokemon Diamond and Guitar Hero 3 - Ill do TTFAF sooner or later...

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Just started playing Shadow Hearts: From the New World. I didn't quite understand what's going on in the beginning, but I think I'm getting hang of it.

Chris

Old Coot
I've been playing Dead Rising on the 360.

Will be playing Resident Evil 5 tomorrow night. :x

latios reborn

Chrono trigger on DS.

and going for a run around in Galaxy.. (Mainly as RE5 hasn't arrived yet :( )

Djura

99% chance to hit
Still more Gears of War 2 on Insane.

I hate having to put up with retards running out into the open just to saw an enemy, and fail to realize that I'm bleeding to death and run off.

Last edited:

Mariku -- kitten

Toshiya lover<3
I just bought Tales of the Abyss yesterday, so that's what I've been playing.

My party consists of me as Luke ( I'm better with Guy, but I don't want to fight as him. I plan on trying out Anise once she gets a few new artes.), Tear, Guy and Anise. I had Jade in my party, but I needed more offense, rather than magic using.
Jade is my favourite character so far. I love Tear, too. Anise I'm still thinking about, Luke is annoying, but I like him and Guy...well, he's amusing. I'm in the Coral Castle.

Littlemyuu

Just playing Street Fighter IV on the 360
train along with my fave character and beat some people online..
its a good game if you ask me, i always liked the series

pokemaster001

Pokemon Puzzle League (DAMN THAT GARY ON SUPER HARD D:<)
I know what you mean once I get up to like giovanni on very hard I just have to wait until they majorly screw up for me to win, but the final battle? I would never handle that