• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Full Metal Alchemist

No idea what I feel
Currently Playing:Final Fantasy VIII

After a few hours of training I have continued on with the story. My current location is Balamb Gardens MD level about to discover a few secrets behind the garden. Squall, Rinoa and Irvine are in my party at the minute as I choose them to be on the 'Warn Balamb Garden' mission.

This has been the only computer game I have been playing on the most lately.

B

Bloody Skull

At the moment, Resident Evil 4, Parasite Eve 2, and Tales of Symphonia.

T

The_Fallen_Comrade

Im playin Call of Duty and Call of Duty UO multiplayer. i dunno why, but that game is relli addictive 4 me

Full Metal Alchemist

No idea what I feel
Currently playing:

Pokémon Pinball (GBC)
I bought this for £6 on the 15th May. It is very addictive and challenging. I have played on the Blue pinball table as I find the Red one quite a pain in the bum. It is very good as I spent almost 2 hours on it before I came on the Internet tonight.

Final Fantasy VIII (PS)
I have been playing on this for a few weeks ago. I'm on disc 2 just finishing off Balamb Garden with Squall, Rinoa and Irvine before I go to FH.

Sonic Riders (PS2 Demo)
I have played on this a few times and it is quite fun, the controls take some getting used to but it seems to be a desent game which I may consider buying later on.

Pokémon Crystal (GBC)
I started playing this again the other day. So far I'm about to cross the ocean to get the medicine for the sick lighthouse Pokémon. Most of my team are on level 23 apart from my Smoochum which recently hatched from it's egg. I started with Totodile rather than Cyndaquil this time as I felt like using a water type starter since I normally choose fire types.

That's about it for the minute.

fhqwhgads

SSBM everynow and then. Otherwise, Area 51(PS2). Owning game. Going to play it right now... *nojoke* Forgot Metroid Prime and Super Mario Bros. Deluxe. And The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. No clue why.

Last edited:

Shivla'k

Almighty Shivla'k!
First start off with a little KHII, then sprinkle with a hint of Halo and Halo 2, finally coat the whole thing in a big load of Morrowind: GoTY!
(btw Morrowind: GoTY is awesome!)

Here's a little explination:

Morrowind is a game in which you can do ANYTHING! You can be a Vampire, Werewolf, Assassin, god, etc...
There really is no main story, and the game is so freakin long it's not even funny!

Last edited:

Pokemon4Ever

Innocent Bystander
Pokemon Crystal: A fun game, but if anyone knows which trainers have th evolutionary stones then please PM me.
Kirby Air Ride: I think it is very cute and fun. I simply love Kirby!!
Anyway I just unlocked the Dragoon and the Hydra air rides.

Opal Pikachu13

I'm currently playing Naruto: Narutimate Hero 2 (Import PS2) and Pokemon Yellow (GBC). I'm getting Beatmania IIDX 11: IIDX RED (Import PS2) in the mail this week, so I'll be playing that too!

I'm still playing my Pokemon games (I haven't completed my GBA ones), but I'd say that I'm currently playing Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Colosseum. Also, I'm playing Naruto: Ninja Council. I think I finished, so I guess I'm fighting people again. XD

LyteBlaze

HAR!11ONE11ONE^SHIFT
Pokemon ruby again, Megaman battle network and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Soon I'm getting Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and Megaman Network Transmission ;292;

Cenodoxus

SMILE.LIKEYOUMEANIT
I´m alternating between God of War (PS2) and Final Fantasy X (PS2). They´re both so awesome. ;.;

lisalover

I'm a KA water bunny
As for me, I'm playing six games at the moment but three are kinda connected.

1. Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness: I've already beaten it one but felt like playing it again. I'm about to get on the ship to the island where Lugia is(can't remeder the name). Also I"m beating it to start a trade and battle thing with my Emerald and LeafGreen to get all the pokemon in all three games.

2. Pokemon Emerald: I'v already beaten it but am replaying it for the same reason as XD. Also I want to rebattle Battle Frontier. I'm currently in Fortree

3. Pokemon LeafGreen: I've already beaten it but you know why I'm replaying it. Currently in Fushia.

4. Final Fantasy X: I just got it and what can I say, I love it. Its my first final fantasy game so I really can't compare it to others but still its a good game. Currently trying to beat Seymore Guado. Man he's hard. If any one has played any others can you recomend another one to me.

5. Kingdom Hearts II(like almost everyone else): I'v already beaten it but its one of the best games out there. If you don't have it you should. I'm just going through the worlds trying to finish Jimminy's Journal

6. Kingdom Hearts: I got it before I got KH2 but still havn't beaten it. I think I'm almost done but don't know. I fought through all the worlds and I'm stuck on Hollow Bastion. I just can't beat Riku the second time. I don't know how many times i've faced him but still I can't beat him. I at level 45 and am using the Metal Chocobo keyblade. If you can can anybody give me tips on how you beat him or how to beat him.

winxmaster

PokeMon Professor
Dark Cloud 2

Currently in the Mount Gundor dungeon, and pwning. I've built up my weapons as high as the game will allow for only being on Chapter five.

Kingdom Hearts II

Beat the game, but I'm working on completion. I've got a few more mini-games to get through, and I've got to beat Sephiroth, get a few more items in the moogle synthesis, and get the Save the King+ shield, then level up to 99.