• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Zabi

Not really here.
In the last few hours of Persona 3 FES. Hopefully I will be prepared enough for the final boss once I get there. Going to train till I am in the mid 70's, maybe 80.

Bought Persona 4 for once I beat Persona 3, which will be in a day or two at most.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

After a furious bit of progress, I played quite a bit of Half-Life 2 on 360 to the point where I managed to beat it.

FINALLY!!!. Considering it was mainly that and Portal that I wanted to complete of the Orange Box, I can finally get going on completing some of my other games.

At last!

*C_L*

Pokedex_filler

Generic Human #8192
I'm playing through MegaMan Legends now. Pretty sure I'm about to go to Lake Jyun now.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Besides Platinum i'm playing Digimon World 2 and Digimon Digital Card Battle on Playstation 1

Empoleon Bonaparte

Preparing my Pearl Version for the European Plat. release and GTA: San Andreas; to be more specific Multi Theft Auto. For those who can't afford GTA IV like me... :(

Nintho

Fire Pokemon Tamer
Killzone2.....

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
On the side of Platinum, i'm currently playing Dragon Ball Z; Infinite World.

Zabi

Not really here.
Beat 'The Journey' in Persona 3 FES, and have now moved onto 'The Answer'. Hopefully it is as good as the main story, only an hour into the game right now.

Concept

Führer of Fun
Just started FF8. I'm going through a large collection of games (mainly RPG's) my brother left behind when he went to Uni, all for PS1 and PS2. So newer stuff is on hold for the moment.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
I haven't played GTA: Liberty City Stories in a while, and a few nights ago i had a dream where i was playing it, so i started a new game on it.

It's the easiest GTA, but it's pretty damn good...