• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
Right now I'm trying to beat Final Fantasy X on my PS2, and Shadow The Hedgehog on my PS2. I get too distracted by GH: III XD

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I am currently playing F-Zero GX.

I am trying to unlock movies by beating Master Class with all of the characters I have unlocked. I figured this would be good practice before I try to do Level 7 on Very Hard again.

So far, I have unlocked 15 out of 41 videos. Wish me luck.

Gibbers

Valkyria Chronicles.

Game play is a nice change. But the entire game is brought down my the usual JRPG crap, I am of course talking about ridiculously long and cringe worthy cut scenes. The characters are downright awful and for those who have actually suffered through this tripe, I am so very sorry.

Luckily ToEE, which is the other game I am playing, is quite possibly one of the greatest RPG's around.

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
Playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimoire of the Rift.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
tom clancy's ENDWAR for the ps3

i must admitt that the control type is very new to me. i have to use the mic to give orders to my troops & which is cool but sometimes won't work.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Call of Duty: World at War (WiFi)

I'm glad they added Wifi for Wii...but not Nazi Zombies and no new stages...come on.

OH and I'm on 8th prestige, Lv. 20. Around Rank 1,600 in the world

Gentleman Skeleton

Finishing up the Broken Steel add-on to Fallout 3. Just played some of Bionic Commando and I'm starting up Mass Effect again. I also started a new game of Knights of the Old Republic just because.

EDIT: Also, I'm getting my TF2 on!

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Mercenaries 2 for the PS3 - This game is fun as hell, blowing up buildings, blowing up cars, humorous lines what else could you want?

Started playing brawl and mario kart wii again because i finally got wifi.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Majora's Mask: Started a new file and did basic first day stuff.
Pikmin: Same as above, gonna try and do a nine-day speedrun.
Punch-Out!!: Practicing for Last Stand.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Infamous, pretty fun and a well-thought out story IMO.

Gibbers

This thread seems to be nothing more then, "I am playing this game and it is good/bad". How about putting a little effort in.

Fallout 3.

Despite my hatred for the game I will continue. After all, every game needs a chance. But really this is yet another case of Bethesda screwing up a great series. We saw this happen with Oblivion (and Morrowind to a lesser extent). They love turning RPG's into action RPG lites. Gone are the days of Fallout and Daggerfall, and in are the days of over simplified character creation, boring quests and featureless landscapes. And maths seems to be thrown out of the window with the very poorly designed VATS system. I believe a complex link between mathematics, stats and your characters overall ability to hit, cast spells, or in this case, shoot are essential, Fallout 3 seems to miss this. Maybe I can't let go of the originals and it clouds my better judgment, but they were far better games then Fallout 3.

Last edited: