• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Metroid Prime Trilogy. Currently playing Metroid Prime. I'm in the process of going to get the charge beam and the morph ball bombs. I'm rather surprised of how much of the game I've remembered; despite the many years between me having actually beaten the GC version.

<C_L>

The box and the art booklet are like heaven :3

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Some of progress

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Completed it a short while ago. I got all Heart Pieces for the first time some of them being more trouble than there worth. Got all mask. Got All the empty bottles for the first time the last one was a lot of trouble to get.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Started a new game today and got through the first temple. I'll probably collect some pieces of heart and bugs that I can before going into the twilight.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Started a new game here too and got past the inside the deku tree dungeon.

I might also try to start up Final Fantasy IV this week and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Final Fantasy IV I'm at the very beginning and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow I think I was toward the end but kind of quit playing it because I can never get that last seal right I think the seal being #5.

Golem25

Now that I still have vacation, I`m busy playing Killzone 2 online, and Infamous.

Though I still haven`t had the courage to ask my mum for the 70 Euro`s of allowance she owes me, and spend it on the Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Fantasyfan45

Professional Pirate
Currently trying to beat these games before summer ends:

Final Fantasy III-
Near the end getting my people strong enough to fight the final boss and... not loss.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon-
On chapter 22 almost done with the game but are having real trouble completing the level.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i picked up my GBA sp again lately for in the times i am traveling. pokemon emerald and pokemon firered is what i'm at lately, i have a handful of pokemons that i still need i might as well get those while i'm at it.

as for the console i'm about to finish ratchet and clank tools of destruction with the ryno-IV who has the VX upgrade, i'm thinking of restarting quest for booty after that one.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I'm currently playing...

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (on my new PS3 Slim, hell yes!!!)
Fossil Fighters on my Nintendo DSi.

~Scott;229;

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
Right now I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy. I'm horribly bad at never bothering to finish a game, so my goal is to wrap this up by the time my copy of Metroid Prime: Trilogy arrives from GameStop in the next couple of days.

Edit:
Never mind. **** Mario. The UPS man just came. :)

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime.

Got quite a bit further. The controls really make a significant difference. As do knowing most of the strategies, where the expansions are... yeah. Still helluva lot of fun though!

<C_L>

Scizor214

Gold Trainer
Im playing halo 3 still, just saving up some money so i can buy a ps3 and LBP, Killzone 2, Batman Arkham Asylum with 3 more controllers all at once. So for now im sticking to some older games.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Metroid Prime on the trilogy disc. Other than them changing the Chozo lore, I'm happy! Also playing some TF2.

Chaos Rush

Currently playing the GBA port of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. Also playing Donkey Kong Country on GBA. Also Super Mario Galaxy.

lol, now I know why Kamek shoots out those geometric shaped things in Super Mario Galaxy.

Cobalt_Latios

Currently playing through Metroid Prime Trilogy. Probably one of the best things to ever happen on the Wii thus far. In Phendrana drifts and is about to go kick Thardus's phazon enriched rocky arse. Gonna be fun :D!

Also, thinking about starting a file on ToV. My sister has (and has nearly beaten it...), but I think it's time for me to actually bother with it. I may as well... pretty soon I'll only have weekends to play on my 360.

<C_L>

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Been play Phantom Brave we meet again for the Wii. Thanks to this game Ive actually started playing our Wii again. Soon when i beat the story ima try to finish Crimson Gem Saga for the PSP, although school is really lowering my time for games. :/

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
I just completed legend of zelda: ocarina of time again with all pieces of heart again.
I suppose I'll go back to Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Twilight Princess and complete them again.
And Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker I'm aiming to get the legendary blade. I'm kind of at the beginning of the Said part.

Last edited: