• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

granbull guy

Vasoline
Im currently playing Platinum because my STUPID sister threw my old game in the swimming pool it wouldnt work anymore so I bought a new one and I can't beat stupid Maylen.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Team fortress 2
mmmhmmm.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I bought Silent Hill 2 at FanExpo on the weekend. I'm in the hospital, killed the boss thing in there and now I'm re-exploring the place. This game is so crazy. Not crazy-zany-Mario-stomping-on-mushrooms-and-turtles, no, but lets-write-down-your-symptoms-are-you-sure-this-is-even-real crazy.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I'm currently re-playing Super Paper Mario as I've been bored a lot lately. It's actually a lot more fun than I remember it to be.

Divine Judgment

鐘を鳴らして 君を捜すよ
I'm playing 零 ~月蝕の仮面~ (Fatal Frame 4) a second time so that i can unlock all the costumes and stuff.

Mudkip8003

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, already beat it once.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Since I beat Assassin's Creed and am finished with Fallout (all Achievements and everything done on 4 save files..) I am thinking of trying to finish GTA4. Or just try and finish Mass Effect.

On PS3 I beat Arkham Asylum in two days so I moved on to Prince of Persia.

Wii I haven't touched in a while. Ds I am playing Chrono Trigger, but got stuck and then had to go to class so oh well.

umbreon4ever

Dark Trainer
I'm playing my favorite game on the playstation 1.

Spyro: Year of the Dragon

One of the best Spyro games I've ever played.

SmartD

I'm playing Hotel Dusk: Room 215. It's a really intresting game, I spent a lot of hours on it.

RukarioX

Lucario Trainer
I started replaying Emerald a couple days ago for no reason...and I found a shiny Wurmple within the first 30 minutes :)
I am very lucky when it comes to that

I plan to play LeafGreen again after I beat Emerald and suck everything into my Platinum, then into HGSS

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
M & L: PiT. Getting ready for the new one coming soon.:D

pichu_power

But Never Again...
Metroid Prime 1...the first in the Metroid Prime Trilogy [going in order] :)

Drifballoon

Photojournalist
I've recently restarted Crystal, preporation for HG/SS. Can't wait.

I've also been getting back into Dead Rising, really nice storyline once you get into it. Its also fun taking out all those zombies ;355;

Mewten150

Pokemon yellow on Game boy and Call of duty waw on x360