• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

razor fire

Age of Empire II. I got hooked on it after playing it at a frined of mine a few days ago.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
RuneScape, and going to be playing HeartGold as soon as it gets delivered.

Baten Kaitos Origins... my memory card got corrupted, so my 120+ hours of gameplay went out the window D:<

TydinRyn9

Get in da choppa!
Dissdia: Final Fantasy. (CURSE YOU KH2-LIKE GAMEPLAY!) But mostly because of the graphics.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Alternating between Persona 3, Ratchet & Clank Future, and the classic FF7 at the moment. Which is odd, because usually I stick to one game at a time.

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Right now I'm playing Pokemon Platinum, Gears of War 2, and the occasional Animal Crossing City Folk :D

Fer8a

Disaster Master
O_O
currently playing Guitar hero 5!!!

It's awesome ._.

Surfing_Pikachu

It's awesome ._.
How do you like it? The only rhythm game I've ever owned (not played, OWNED) was GH3, which was pretty fun. The main gripe I had with it was how fast it got old, will this be worth giving the genre another chance?

goldgolem

tell me when to go
im not playing it right now, i have been playing GTA San Andreas for the ps2.

Rebelleon

Koffi- Drinker
DS:

Pokemon Platinum (main), Pokemon Pearl (speeding through for reset stuff and TM's)

Xbox 360 Live!:

Castle Crashers (for INSANE), Test Drive Unlimited, Fable II (1350/1350; just like F2), GTA IV (because of the upcoming DLC in October), Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal, Onechanbara

PlayStation 2:

GTA: Vice City, GTA San Andreas, Red Faction (might consider Guerilla for 360)

GBA:

Pokemon Emerald (more), Pokemon LeafGreen (less)

GameCube:

Pokemon XD (I'll play Colosseum later)

Game Boy (Color):

Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Gold

Devout

Nincada Trainer
PC : Freelancer / Fallout 3 / Got Recently got back into WoW

NDS : Pokemon Platinum

Crooked

Slightly to the Left
gameboy advance: pokemon fire red.

gamecube: spongebob squarepants- battle for bikini bottom.

wii: wii sports resort.