• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Spore.I'm addicted to it

I'm playing Drakengard. It's got a good story plus you get to ride around on a Dragon. It's actually pretty addictive.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i started playing chrono trigger on my SNES and as for the rest still hawx from who's multiplayermode takes ages to join.

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
I'm playing pokemon leafgreen and legend of zelda twilight priness.

progrss for the two games

Pokemon Leafgreen:
Team
1. Primeape- level 40
2. Raichu- level 41
3. Persian- level 41
4. Blastoise- lvel 38
5. Pidgeot- leve 40
6. Ninetales- level 38

Number of badges: 6 I'm probably going to have my team changed before facing the elite 4.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Third temple is completed

And games on my list to play for the final week I have left.
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Kingdom Hearts II
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Animal Crossing: City Folk
No More Heroes
Super Mario Galaxy
Paper Mario or Paper Mario: The Thousad Year-Door
Ecco the Dolphn: Defender of the Future

Last edited:

KagamineReimu

Kagamine. Love. Yes.
Don't Kill me for this please

Touhou 6
- Trying to clear on Hard with MarisaB -

Touhou 12
- Trying to clear on Lunatic with SanaeA -

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva
- Nothing. I finished it, but it's still fun playing. I imported the Spongebob Squarepants theme song .mp3, so I guess I'm working on making a rhythm thing for that. XD -

Platinum
- Blah -

Touhou Doujin: Concealed the Conclusion
- Trying to do Extra Stage, but Suika keeps killing me -

Guitar Hero 3
-man, that's fun-

Twilight princess
- I'm playing it again. XD-

then it's going to shorten to only Touhou and project diva cuz school's a-coming.
Oh no.

Dimbat

Arr...
Just within the last month I've bought LOADS of new games (and a PS3 and a PSP)... so here's my "owned and not completed collection"..

N64: Zelda Ocarina of Time, Zelda Majora's Mask
GBA: Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced, Golden Sun
DS: Disgaea DS, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates
PSP: Prinny Can I Really Be the Hero?, Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Tactics
PS3: Eternal Sonata, Folklore, Infamous, Devil May Cry 4

and although I've completed the main storyline, I'm not finished with Disgaea 3 yet, and might go back to Little Big Planet for some trophies.. and want to 100% my Ratchet & Clank game too..

Won't need any more games for a while XD

RachelRach00

Lieks Mudkips
I'm playing Spectrobes which is another pokemon ripoff that really isn't that bad. I had to try it out because usually when disney mixes with anime good things happen (example: Kingdom Hearts) I could go without the wannabe anime dialogue ("Let's go! Iku ze!") But besides that it's decent.

Also. God bless the Ace Attorney fans. I never thought I'd find you guys. When I get together with my buds it's like, Halo, L4D, Halo again, GTA, and Rachel with her lawyer games. lol Objection!

Cobalt_Latios

Metroid Prime Trilogy. Just beat Prime 1, currently on Prime 2. Taking a break though.

Took me forever to find this one missile expansion.

<C_L>

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Just played through Kingdom Hearts, the whole thing, on expert mode. Sealed all the keyholes, clocked in at about 21:30. Yay me.

Now in need of sleep...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The first Legend of Zelda for the very first time.

Do I suck since I died over 5 times in the first 20 minutes of playing? I least I found myself a temple.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Now that the Necromantic DLC for Castle Crashers is FINALLY out, and i have FINALLY been able to download it, i have been enjoying it so far. It gives 2 new characters - the Necromancer and the Wizard's Minion - and 2 new weapons - a golden skull mace and a chainsaw - and a new dragon animal orb. I have just started playing through the game as the Necromancer, and i have to say, he's pretty good.

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Played quite a bit of games yesterday

Super Mario Galaxy
I had 2 stars last time I played I now have around 21.

No More Heroes
Finally got somewhere in the game and found out where the Job Center was and now I think I have to locate the K-Enterntainment the rest of the name. Seeing as I made enough money for something.

Update
Went up a rank as the 9th Assassin. I may think about going to go play Killer 7 if I complete this game.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption:
Played this a bit, but I proceed no where in the game still on Byoru( Or something like that)

I also played Animal Crossing City Folk and bought the Spotlight item.

I still proceeded No where in Tomb Raider Under world either.

Last edited:
Primarily Chrono Trigger (DS) at the moment. Actually rather impressed with the re-translation, but I miss Glenn Frog's accent.

Also, when the **** did Magus get that EASY. Even with Robo as my third man (which forces his barriers as Light, Water, and Shadow), he's... way too easy. (Remember, Robo's only Shadow technique (or at least to that point) is Laser Spin, which, compared to Lightning Rod, Sword Stream, Red Needle, etc., deals pretty unimpressive damage against single targets.)