• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

squlicky4

im playing oblivion again im trying to get the gatekeeper back

Fenix

Tremulant
Now replaying Half-Life 2. *nostalgia*
I have 4 Half-Life 2 playthroughs but whenever someone mentions it I want to play it again :<

Anyway, I'm playing Borderland right now. Fun Times. Loving the game, my character is a level 13 Hunter specialized in the Sniper Rifle tree. The game reminds me a lot of Fallout 3, to be honest. The RPG/FPS mix is great and I love the looting! The difficulty is perfect, can't be any better. The only negative thing I've encountered so far (after 6-7 hours of gameplay) is the vehicle controls on the PC version. If only steering could be done with A and D instead of the mouse... I've played it a bit online, but unless you have friends to play with it gets rather chaotic, so I'm sticking with Single player for now.

Still slowly progressing through NWN2, finally made it to act III. I also beat this wonderful indie adventure game called Machinarium yesterday. Pure gold.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Finished my first playthrough of Borderlands, and I absolutely loved it. Plan on going back to it soon. Right now, I'm working on Demon's Souls, but it's incredibly hard. >.< Dragon Age Origins is coming in the mail tomorrow, so I'm psyched about it.

All for PS3, as it's the only system I have. XD

shaoon

Not normal
I'm only really playing halo 3 aside from the norm.

Cobalt_Latios

Rock Band 2 (Wii)

and a bit of Pokemon Platinum on the side.

I might be going back to going through more of MP3: Corruption in order to get that out of the way before going to play through another game.

<C_L>

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
pokemon emerald in order to find and catch the last few pokemon to have all pokemon & tomorrow... ratchet & clank: A CRACK IN TIME!!!!! [insert panic moment here]
i'm dying to find out how the story ends, if there will be another open ending i will eat my own hand out of fustration.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Still playing Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (still trying to get more Sigils and Crowns, though I'm at level 74) and plays a little on Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (just getting started on this one, but not pretty good gameplay-wise). I'm thinking about putting KH R:CoM on a hold and get started on Okami (Wii).

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Playing FFIIIDS and FFIVDS. No particular reason, other than me being bored in class recently.

PokeRemixStudio

I'm playing Warcraft 3. I'm very new to it. I have the expansion as well. So far I've played through a handful of the main campaign levels. Some of my friends are very wild about this game. I'm enjoying it as well, even though I'm pretty bad at it.

Heart

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
At the moment, playing Pokemon Platinum/Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.
Pokemon games take forever to finish but are good when you're bored & want to waste some time. xD

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Left 4 Dead 2 demo. Someone found an exploit on how to play as the Special Infected. Having fun trying it out with the bots. :D

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I have determined that whoever created Zelda II: The Adventure of Link expected the players to have the patience of a god and the intuition of frigging Batman.

"NPC: I LOST MY MIRROR IN THE MARSH"

"YOU TREKKED AROUND IN THE MARSH FOR AGES AND FOUND A USELESS EXTRA LIFE THAT GOES AWAY AFTER YOU SAVE"

"YOU CHECK A FAQ, GROAN, AND RETURN TO THE TOWN TO CHECK AN EMPTY HOUSE'S TABLE AND FIND THE MIRROR THERE"

"YOU GIVE THE MIRROR TO THE LADY AND GAIN A SPELL THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN EFFECTIVELY USE DUE TO THE SHEER MP REQUIREMENTS"