• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Current: Pokemon Platinum
Upcoming: Pokemon Diamond

Kingdom Hearts II and possibly KH: RE Chain of Memories

Cobalt_Latios

Currently playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I want to get this out of the way so I can play some other games...

<C_L>

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Kirby Superstar Ultra.

Just need to beat The True Arena...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Well, I was playing Sonic 2.

But the game froze on me when I landed the final blow to Silver Sonic, right when he was turning to his stationary position after using his rocket shoes to go from one edge of the screen to the other.

And here I thought the Super Sonic glitch was the only glitch in Sonic 2 :(

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Modern Warfare 2... like the majority of people are.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Dragon Age: Origins.

Got to my first sex scene right when I first got to the camp.

I downloaded my nine of my DLC (Stone Prisoner, flash game bonuses, CE bonuses, pre-order bonuses, and Warden's Keep) at a Starbucks. Because my school firewall blocks the TCP/UDP ports this game needs opened. Anyway, I don't have to log back in unless there's more DLC.

EDIT: Got the Lucky Stone nearly two weeks late.

Last edited:

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
I've been playing these games mostly
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption- Facing some Golem type thing
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within- Somewhere in the beginning
Prince of Persia: The Two Throne- Got past the part I was stuck on now facing two bosses I can't beat yet.
Animal Crossing: City Folk- And I got a cake today from Nintendo
And when I'm on break Imay play kingdome hearts II and splintercell

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
YES I BEAT THE TRUE ARENA WOO-

Wait... why am I still at 99%..?

I HAVE TO BEAT HELPER TO HERO WITH EVERY CHARACTER?

Well then, I'm going to be playing Kirby Superstar Ultra for quite a while then.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
YES I BEAT THE TRUE ARENA WOO-

Wait... why am I still at 99%..?

I HAVE TO BEAT HELPER TO HERO WITH EVERY CHARACTER?

Well then, I'm going to be playing Kirby Superstar Ultra for quite a while then.

No, you don't have to beat H2H with every character to get 100%. It does, however, unlock the last video...

GengarNightmare

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within- Somewhere in the beginning
Prince of Persia: The Two Throne- Got past the part I was stuck on now facing two bosses I can't beat yet.
I LOVE those games. :D I played through both of them about 2 weeks ago.

The two bosses? Are you referring to the 2 vs 1 battle in the ring of fire? It's not that hard, once you understand how it works. It's just a matter of not making too many mistakes or getting locked into a combo for too long. I will say that the timing for the "quick kill" thing seems unusually short in that fight. Sands always help, tho. :D BTW, I love what the prince says at the beginning of the fight:

*gets knocked down*
"Alright, I will admit, I was not expecting that...."
lol XD

Right now, I'm kinda in tranition between games. I just finished up the campaign on MW2, so the new has kinda wore off. I started a new Lost Odyssey file last night, but I'm not sure if I'm going to continue that. That game takes time because it's so long.

I'm gonna run up to Gamestop pretty soon and pick up my reserved Super Mario Bros. Wii, so I'll probably play that a lot. And on Tuesday, I'll get Assassin's Creed II, which I'll likely play nonstop until I beat it. Lol, I'll probably finish it before Thanksgiving break and be totally bored/depressed!

Man there's so much going on in the video games department right now! The holidays last year seemed kinda dull to me, to tell the truth. This year has been what the holidays are supposed to be: so many new things come out that you can't afford them all!

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i recently finished ratchet & clank: a crack in time with a 100% score so now i will focus playing call of duty modern warfare 2.

i love the veteran mode^^

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
No, you don't have to beat H2H with every character to get 100%. It does, however, unlock the last video...

I'm pretty sure you have to.

I've beaten The True Arena and I only have 99%. Beating H2H with everyone unlocks a video.

As such, it seems logical that you need to beat H2H with everyone to get 100%.

Chainsaw-Fangirl

(S)LAUGHTER ♥
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle :]

Cobalt_Latios

Let's see....

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare [REFLEX] (Wii)

<C_L>