• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Curtis bought me PMD:sky so I have been playing that.

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Playing Pokemon Diamond

I completed the National Pokedex

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Out of boredom, I'm playing the entire Megaman Star Force series all over again. Which means Pegasus, Zerker x Ninja, and Black Ace.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 is going on the backburner, mainly because I am ready to chuck the game out of the window for its idiotic camera and AI.

~-Falcon-~

Keyblade Master
I am working on The legend of zelda twilight princess

its a great game with great graphics. i have been working on it for a while now.
a wide range of weapons to collect. and worth buying

MetaPheonixPal

Played a new game on Phantom Hourglass about 2 days ago and finished it today. Only did it since Spirit Tracks is coming out soon and I needed something to play so I decided to play PH again. Though it was easy since I remembered everything from before.

Now I am playing Megaman Starforce Pegasus, at the part where I soon have to fight Queen Snakey.

metalboy

I have cancer.
Modern warfare 2 ftw. and a little bit of borderlands, fallout 3 and The Beatles: Rock band.

SonOfASubmariner

GIRUGAMESH!
Pokemon Leaf Green Version.

I'm in the Cinnabar Mansion now.

Cobalt_Latios

3/4 of the way through Metroid Prime 3 on Metroid Prime Trilogy. GAH!!! Almost there XD...

<C_L>

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
Currently playing Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon. Games that I will be playing once they arrive/get after Christmas: Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands, and Pokemon Heart Gold (JP).