• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I`m currently Playing,Rabbids Go Home,Platinum (shiny hunt),and Little Big Planet (PSP version).

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Well I was playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, but my PSP doesn't turn on anymore. :/
So now im rotating between Demon's Souls, Borderlands, and Pokemon Platinum.

Final Fantasy III DS (grinding and grinding to defeat the last boss) and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, almost finishing the Subspace Emissary~

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Final Fantasy III DS (grinding and grinding to defeat the last boss)

Don't let Blitzblast see that...

and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, almost finishing the Subspace Emissary~

Rage.

Also, currently playing Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions and Heart Gold.

Cobalt_Latios

Half Life 2: Episode Two (finally got around to playing it, especially considering how long it's been since I'd finished Episode One...) and Pokemon Platinum. Methinks I'll go back to Spirit Tracks once I've finished some more training in Platinum.

Still debating with myself on whether or not I should attempt another go at the last boss of MP3: Corruption, or continue on in ToV. Oh the joy of decisions, :rolleyes:.

C_L

Cobalt_Latios

Koga

I've been working on beating Assassin's Creed 2 and am almost there. Aside from that, I've been finding time to play Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. I seem to play a lot of sequels...

Cobalt_Latios

Attempted the final boss of MP3: Corruption, still losing to it... though it seems the tv size fixed part of the problem.

C_L

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
Metroid Prime 3 on the Trilogy disc and God of War on the Collection disc. Was also playing Chains of Olympus, but I'm having trouble with my PSP.

Burning Orphanage

Liscensed Pedophile
Still working at Henry Hatsworth, as I have for the past few months.
As good as the game is, I'm having problems finding ambition to complete the damn thing.

Also plan on starting a Chrono Cross playthrough if my order of the game actually arrives.

Going back to Persona 4.

When I get an X360, I might try Bayonetta, but I don't know I'll tell you when I'm being serious... That or I'll get a PS3 and play the continuations of the Ratchet and Clank series.

Last edited:

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Final Fantasy X-2. It's actually pretty fun, and I'm enjoying the lighter tone.

Also, I ordered IX from Amazon yesterday, and it should be arriving in a couple of hours. ^_^