• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

jtd

PMD: EOD. But i died and i am waiting for rescue. So i can't play it at the moment.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Mario and Luigi 3. The Gauntlet.

Really hating
Bowser X
at the moment. His attacks are really messed up.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i recently downloaded wolfenstein 3-D for the playstation so i'm busy with that now. come to think of it i can remember that i was scared of it as a kid:p

Cobalt_Latios

After having finally beaten Prime 3 on Trilogy, I'm now playing Zack and Wiki: the Quest for Barbaros' Treasure.

Damn fun, and really well thought out puzzles.

C_L

Koga

I've been trying to play through Bayonetta, but Modern Warfare 2 keeps sucking me back in. I really want to prestige before I have to go back to school...

metalboy

I have cancer.
Lets see.... MW2, LoZ: Spirit Tracks, Beatle's rock band.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Been switching on and off between its Multiplayer and Campaign (Hard). I have about one more chapter till completing it. Also went up nearly two levels in the Multiplayer.

Ikito

I'm playing Left 4 Dead (yes the first one) on PC and I'm downloading Team Fortress 2 for PC. I play a bit of MW2 on Xbox but it lags too much for me lately. ):

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Mario Golf. Just unlocked Mario, and am now working on getting Donkey Kong.

"Shoot for the Stones!" is the best Ring Shot mini-game, hands down.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Finally beat Uncharted 2: Among Thieves on hard. Also got my multiplayer level up to 17. Hope to get to 18 or maybe 19 later today or tomorrow.
Also might try and collect the final few gold bolts in Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Djura

99% chance to hit
Bayonetta.

This game screws all logic up the bum. But that's what made it so awesome.