• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
GTA IV and just so you know i completed Uncharted :D

Cobalt_Latios

Just played a short session of Spirit Tracks. I'm currently at the Ocean Temple. Getting there was a b!tch. They really conceal some things ridiculously well. Biggest charm for this game by far are the puzzles.

I'll probably be playing either HL2:E2, or ToV later on. Not sure which though...

C_L

Mr.Nightmare

I hate Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass, I really do. But oddly enough I like Wind Waker? Anyways, I'm playing through Castlevania Lament of Innocence, and Wario Land 4.

Dattebayo

Banned
Metroid Prime Trilogy (I'm almost done beating the first game, I need six more artifacts) and Pokemon Gold (to prepare for the release of HG/SS).

The Tail

Nintendo Ds: Fossil Fighters

GameCube: Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

Wiii: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Last edited:

latios reborn

GTA chinatown on my iPhone which is ironically better on the phone than the DS. Also playing Borderlands

Amanda77

TRD's Bikini Girl
Final Fantasy Dissidia,Rapeing Chaos with Terra XD Never realized Chaos couldent beat a girl =o

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
Alternating between Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy: Dissidia.
Kingdom Hearts in an attempt to beat the games, in order. Dissidia, in an attempt to level all of my characters to 100.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Currently playing Viewtiful Joe for the GCN.

2Percent-Miltank

.::dreamwalker::.
I've been currently playing my Pokemon Pearl Version, but I've also been trucking away (slooowly) at Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. I plan to start Final Fantasy X soon though, I'm super excited for that. :>

KyogreKing

I'm back
I've been playing Mega man 9 on Wiiware. I now have an obsession with Maga man because he's my favorite fighter in Marvel Vs Capcom 2.