• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Playing Left 4 Dead 2 - The Passing. I gotta love that new song from the Midnight Riders. Also, I was playing Super Street Fighter IV. Definitely a huge improvement from the Street Fighter IV. More characters and BONUS STAGE! What's not to love?

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I'm currently, trying to get the unloackables for the Medic in TF2 the old fasioned way (Achievements). Currently on the "Does It Hurt When I Do This?" challenge.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
ghostbusters the videogame, i unlocked all the trophies for singleplayer which wa do-able but now that i started the online multiplayer i begin to doubt, other players are scarce and above all it's a ****ING N00BFEST THERE!!!!
i mean it's supposed to be teamwork and most of the players don't even seem to know the controls.

Last edited:
Well I finally beat the campaign for Halo 3: ODST, so I'm working on the Multiplayer/Online achievements now. Apparently I've gotten a lot better at it, but eh. Just biding my time before the Halo: Reach beta.

I`m also trying to find 7 other people who still need the "With Friends Like These..." TF2 Achievement for Orange Box so we can do that. D:

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Lets see here.
Currently (Like right now at this moment): Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction.
Other here and there are...well many. Il just point out the ones in the last few days.
Final Fantasy XII,XIII, MW2, Pokémon Emerald, Soul Calibur III, Chrono Trigger and about 10 others .

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Persona 4

Soul Silver when I feel like it

Left 4 Dead 2 when my friend wants to

I am currently playing...

pokemon heart gold (main game)
pokemon soul silver (storage-type game)
hoshigami (playstation)
legend of dragoon (playstation)
tales of destiny (playstation version)
lunar: silver star story complete (playstation)
super ninja boy (snes)
legend of zelda: seasons (gbc)

...I am an old-school gamer...

Cobalt_Latios

Attempted to get further in Episode 2 last night... didn't go very well. I need to do a quick practice session before going back to it.

Otherwise, still working on Soul Silver.

C_L

Eddie Van Halen

I'm amazing<3 ;3
I've been playing Super Monkey Ball Step And Roll. x3 it's just basically a puzzle game were you have to roll a monkey in a ball to the goal. I'm on the 3rd world.

After not playing TF2 for, like, a month, I just decided to do a couple matches and was pitiful. x-o It was...really depressing. It took me about three games to get back into my usual groove. xD I need to play more, though.

I'm also trying to work through RE5, but I`m stuck on the first Chainsaw guy. He just won't freakin` die. D: