• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

I'm currently replaying Oblivion.
A few years back my game file was corrupted and now, I'm back to square one.
It's a bittersweet feeling.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
I've just caught ALL the legendaries on Pokemon Diamond thanks to my Pokemon Sapphire game [and success with catching Regice & Registeel, had Regirock from my last game play...], and now... I'm waiting to meet up with my cousin so we can trade pokemon, he has Platinum, Pearl, and FireRed. :)

Otherwise, I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy, or re-playing Paper Mario.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Playing Runescape with some SoulSilver EV training mixed in to kill the monotony.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Playing WipEout Pulse so I can gain more loyalty points to unlock more ship skins. Eliminator races sure are fun.
Also my downloaded full game of LocoRoco2, just progressing through the main story and re-doing levels to get all the flower things.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
I'm currently playing Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon which was a bugger to find as none of the UK game retailers were stocking it. I guess they weren't expecting it to sell well but, from what I've played so far, it's been worth the effort to track down. My only compliant so far is that the combat is linear (go up to thing, whack till dies) but thats not what this game is about. It's a story driven game and is one of the best I've played.

I've also been playing Phoenix Spirit on the Iphone. It's a Metroid like game and is a good causal game.

SmartD

I'm playing Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. So far, it's pretty good.

Last edited:

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'm playing pokemon blue! XD I 'm currently in the fishing guru's house, I just got the super rod. I have a Pidgeot, Blastoise, and Nidoqueen on my team. I'm on my way to fuschia city.

Penguinist Trainer

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy 13. I had started playing it 2 months ago, but then I had to go back to work. Since I have a long weekend, I figured I would play this to help pass the time. I'm currently on the Palmecia, so I'm still on the 2nd disc.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Ok so the current videogame that I was playing until I put it on pause and went on here, was sadly NHL 2K10... The last 2k game series I played was NHL 2K6. That one was alright. So about 4 years later my expectations were a little higher. Man was I ever dissapointed -.-';;

First off the controls are severly... erm... Akward may be the best word for it. Soo this button is to shoot right. I press it, he doesn't shoot, instead just plays with the puck. Aiming with a pass is a 50/50 it seems. Instead of going to the player that is about to go on a break away, it goes backwards and then I get scored on... What a waste of time. Now here is the odd thing. I have played 5 games, ok? I have only scored 1 goal in 125 shots... And the opposition wins by a handful of games each time. Talk about odd.

Graphic wise I was also dissappointed. The players face lacked detail. The only animation you see from the audience was when it was an offset camera inbetween plays during the whistle.

Bottom line... Don't waste your time like I did =p

Torpoleon

Now I am currently playing Pokemon SoulSilver Version. In the National Poke Dex, I have seen 422 Pokemon and caught 311 Pokemon. In the Johto Poke Dex, I have seen 251 Pokemon and I believe I have caught 192 Pokemon there. My main team, Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Meganium, Dragonite, Ampharos & Granbull are at LV 100 and have been like that since Apr. 28, 2010.

I also got Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Hebert's Revenge on May 30, 2010 and beat all 10 Missions on that day and have 68% of the entire game complete. On May 23, 2010, I obtained Super Mario Galaxy 2 and beat Bowser on May 27, 2010. I currently have 90 Stars in that game.

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
Right now I'm playing Warcraft III, as well as it's expansions, namely DoTA (Defense of the Ancients)

These two are very different.
In Warcraft III, you start off with a Town Hall (if you picked the human race) and 5 Peasants. These Peasants can build structures for you to "summon" Knights, Riflemen, Footmen, Flying Machines, Siege Engines, Priests, etc. These can be summoned in an infinite amount. Also, they can make a special structure to allow you to summon Heroes, which are more powerful than normal "creatures", also they have spells to utilize in battle. However, they can only be summoned once, although they can be revived again, it costs gold. Speaking of gold, you can order your Peasants to mine Gold, or farm Lumber. These two currencies are vital to your quick base expansion. As you get more gold and lumber, you can upgrade your structures. The goal here is to defend your base as well as to attack the enemy base. Whichever team makes the enemy's "main structure" destroyed, they win.

However, in Defense of the Ancients, the gameplay is different. Instead of acting like the King of your base, you play as a Hero. There are 2 main races, the Sentinel and the Scourge. There are 97 Heroes to choose from (as of v.6.67c) with different skills and roles for the team. One hero can be a "tank", which may also be the "battle initiator", who starts off team battles by "blinking" (short-distance teleport) to the middle of the fight, starting off with an instant-activate stun in a large area, for the 3 other heroes to get in position. The other heroes may be the "babysitter", who takes care of the "carry" (which, in Pokemon talk, is the sweeper) as he "farms" gold from killing the enemy creeps (which are the creatures) as well as killing heroes, if the enemy is stupid enough not to run if he has low HP. The "carry" has a huge late-game potential, it is possible for them to beat 5 heroes if they farmed up their items very well. Usually, carries are of the "Agility" type, heroes that have insane attack speed late game, as well as decent armor. Some carries are of the Intelligence (spellcasters) or Strength (tank, stunners) types as well. The last type of hero is a "nuke" or "spellcasters", who has a spell that deals huge damage early-game. Usually they are of the Intelligence type. These heroes are very powerful early game, though their dominance is replaced by the carries late game. There are also "gankers", who usually aim to stop the enemy carry from farming peacefully early-game.

Items are vital to the hero's success. They give stat bonuses, damage bonuses, evasion, movement speed, attack speed, armor and HP, as well as HP regen/sec and mana regen/sec. Carries usually farm the big items, which give damage bonuses, as well as stat bonuses to their primary attribute (Agility, Strength or Intelligence).

Both of these games last 40 minutes to 1 hour, or more. They both aim to destroy the enemy base in order to win.

Did I say too much? >.>

(If anyone wants to play through Garena [I don't have battle.net], PM me :D)

Darkpwns

the Viridian-Kid
snoopy flying aces
red dead redemption
mega man 10
dragon age origins dark spawn chroinicls
and im trying my first final fantasy game since the original....13 I believe
and still trying to beat the battle tower in platinum :(

Darkpwns

the Viridian-Kid
snoopy flying aces
red dead redemption
mega man 10
dragon age origins dark spawn chroinicls
and im trying my first final fantasy game since the original....13 I believe
and still trying to beat the battle tower in platinum :(

rekreatur

I just went from Professor Layton to Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness. That game is so much harder than the other HM games I've played, but I pretty much blame the controls. D:

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
As of now, I'm playing an mmorpg called Aika Online. All I got to say is a lot of pkers in that game. I'm passing the time playing that game so can buy Metal Gear Peace Walker. The game looks promising.