• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Well, I just beat the Autobot campaign on War for Cybertron, whilst missing an extremely easy achievement RIGHT at the end.
Oh well, that was still a pretty badass song during the credits. I'll start working on the Decepticon campaign after class tonight, then mop up the achievements I missed in the Autobot campaign.

TehGr81

College graduate
I was just playing The Lost World: Jurassic Park for PS1. I was 99.9% complete with the fourth Compy level until I screwed myself over by going back. I hate those stupid red flowers that cause damage when touched, especially when you're stuck in a tight space between two of them because it most likely kills you immediately. >_<

Last edited:
I'm playing a few games at the moment, being:

Wii-Super Mario Galaxy
Awesome game, so fun yet can be challenging at times (Usually these hard bits are to do with the comets, like fighting a boss with 1HP >>), but yeah absolutely love Mario Galaxy can't wait until I can play the next one.

Wii-Resident Evil 4
Its scary as hell to me but still heaps fun to play, this is one of the few games where I'm glad motion controls exist as I couldn't play this without the accuracy I have whilst playing with the Wiimote. My favourite gun is of course the Red9 :D

PS3-Band Hero
Lacks the 'awesomeness' that alot of songs on Guitar Hero and Rock Band have, but is still a great game to play imo. Have had alot of joy playing Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects and some of the more pop-like songs were nice aswell, notably Maroon 5, Jesse McCartney, Taylor Swift and Hinder.

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Well, havn't made a post in a while I'm sure been playing new games I got for PS3 and here is what I've been playing
1. Grand Theft Auto IV
2. Sonic the Hedgehog
3. Lair
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
5.God of War Collection
6. Terminator: Salvation
and games I bought today that I'm playing
7. Prince of Persia
8. Dark Sector
9. Infamous

All games I posted I think I bought them all this month, think It's the most games I've got in a single month in a long time:)
Also I completed Modern Warfare 2 campaign so I might as well give vet and hard difficulties a shot, I'm sure I'll get destroyed in the game because of flash grenades and getting shot alot. And Grand Theft Auto IV I think I last did the Do you have protection mission thing. And I'm a good length in the God of War game not exactly sure where.

natie

Mr. F
I got Dark Void Zero (DSiWare) a couple of days ago. Oh my god this game is awesome. It's really, really hard, but it's so fun. I'm pretty sure I can say this game got me into gaming again (gaming being: playing video games all day long). And I'm addicted to this one. I constantly die, but it's so fucking awesome. Anyone with a DSi and some spare Nintendo Points, get this game. It's amazing.

@Armorandonomon: Wow, I'm blind :p

@fhqwhgads: I didn't know that, since I don't own a 360 and I know nearly nothing about it. Thanks for telling me though :)

Cobalt_Latios

Transformers: War for Cybertron

Kind of surprised actually. I hadn't really thought much of it, but seeing as it's not a "movie tie-in", it's actually got a pretty decent look and feel to it.

I'll probably try the online segment shortly.

C_L

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Playing Transformers War for Cybertron right now. Really fun game. As a big transformers fan I was super excited for this. I am glad we have a really good transformers game to set the mold for future installments.

The online is surprisingly fun, although customization is limited.

The story is awesome though. I need to replay it soon.
-;248;

Cobalt_Latios

The online is surprisingly fun, although customization is limited.
Yeah, that is an issue. I kind of with they'd add more classes too. But so far, I've been rather enjoying it.

Although, I've only played one match, and already I found one type of "vehicle" that seems to be overpowered; jets. For some reason, I have a very hard time taking one out using even sniping. I'll try a different class though, see if that fixes things.

I kind of wish they'd give us more options than just colour though, and type. Oh well, if this game becomes successful enough, they may make a sequel, and then they'll consider it.

Campaign ain't bad either, I must say. I find the Autobots side is actually easier to play through for some reason.

So, I might actually buy this later on once the price drops.

C_L

Mr.Brightside

You will evolve too!
Aside from Pokemon Platinum

- HP:HBP (PS2) which for some reason feels rather weird although it is quite the same with OOTP, well aside from the battling system which is actually very good.
- DBZ Budokai 2 (PS2) Just trying to complete everything that is left
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days trying to unlock Sora

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i 100% heavy rain now, atm i'll be trying to get gold medals on all red dead redemption co-op missions and i'll have 100% on that game aswell. turns out in order to get gold all players must have a score of around 10.000 points, it isn't so hard if everyone tries their best to aim for headshots and stick with the team but everybody onlkine has different tactics varying from being good to rush and die.

natie

Mr. F
Started playing some Blue Dragon - Awakened Shadow again. It's a really nice game, with lots of customization options, which I absolutely love! :D The gameplay is also pretty much perfect, except for the very slight delay between the time you press a button and the time something happens in the game. The music is catchy (not memorable though), kinda like a Final Fantasy game.

Phatkav

Waiting for FFXIII
Been mostly playing Resonance of Fate. It's a really long RPG, but at least the battle system is still fun. Also been playing some Killzone 2 multiplayer on the side with friends.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
finished RDR so to pass the time i played some frogger returns. i finished the damn game within 30 minutes so i went on to flow. it's a lovely game but i have to get used to it's controls a little more=)

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
I'm playing Pokemon HeartGold at the moment, and hopefully I'm going get another video game to play as my birthday is coming very close.

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
As much as modern warfare 2 disgusts me, I cant wait for blackops.

for now I'm on littlebigplanet, uncharted2, metalgearsolid: peacewalker(cant wait for RISING), and battlefield badcompany.