• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Alisbet

The Brave
I have recently bought the Need For Speed Nitro for the Wii. That game is fun to play. I would recommend it for you.

Cobalt_Latios

A bit of a mix of SoulSilver, BlazBlue: CT, and various iPod Touch games (some are actually pretty amusing).

C_L

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Aside from HeartGold and LeafGreen, I've been playing Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath and a flash game of Japanese Mahjong (I blame the anime Saki for getting me hooked).

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
So, my Oblivion Disc is shot, as well as my RB2, so I have to go get new ones on Tuesday. Hnng.

Borrowed Red Dead Redemption from a friend and I'm working through it. I was going for the "Throw a hooker on the train tracks and watch her get crushed" achievement (Dastardly, I think), and my first time attempting it, the train was passing JUST as I put her down, so she ended up getting ON the train instead of getting crushed. My dad died laughing but I was maaaad. |: Damn hookers, getting away from me and slag. Anywho, I'm really enjoying it.
I just got that achievement yesterday.

I beat Red Dead Redemption and now I'm working on finally beating No More Heroes.

sweeney123

Eevee Trainer
currently just beat both lost planets. got bored so now im gonna go beat all of the god of war games

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
A bit of a mix of SoulSilver, BlazBlue: CT, and various iPod Touch games (some are actually pretty amusing).

C_L

i have seen and heard so much good things about blazblue. you know CL sometimes i really wish i was more skilled with fighting games because blazblue just looks so awesome.

Cobalt_Latios

i have seen and heard so much good things about blazblue.
And they're all true. I find it to be the SSB of the "true" fighting games; it's easy to pick up, and after a while you can sort of pick and choose who best fits your playstyle.

you know CL sometimes i really wish i was more skilled with fighting games because blazblue just looks so awesome.
I'll be honest; I'm not very good with fighting games. However, BlazBlue is done in such a way that all you need to do is practice with it a bit to "memorize" some of the combos, and you're fine.

C_l

squlicky4

POkemon Soulsilver training my team

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Currently playing America's Army 3, really fun tactical shooter, shame there isn't a single player mode beyond training.