• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Currently going through runthroughs of both Sonic 1 and 2. I forgot how difficult the special stages were in these games. Sonic 1's are really irritating, as it feels like you hit a bumper every 5 seconds. Sonic 2's aren't as bad, but they require a lot of memorization.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Playing DC Universe Online on the PS3 and loving every minute of it! I enjoy protect my fellow villains from attacking heros.

=^_^=

Cobalt_Latios

Currently playing a special run on Pokemon Heartgold that I came up with with a few of my friends. You have to register every trainer in the Pokegear, and every time someone calls you for anything other than a rematch or an item, you take a drink.

Quite fun.
Hmm... sounds tempting. I might give it a shot at some point.

Lesse here: Currently playing Minecraft, now that the new update has been released, quite a few things have been added/improved. Quite the experience now.

C_L

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Still working on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, didn't have the time over break to finish it. Also, Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies for the DS is loads of fun. I'm about two thirds of the way finished.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Mass Effect, after months of neglecting it in my Steam library. I'm not usually into RPGs, but this is pretty fun so far.

ruroken77

Probender
I've been playing SoulSilver and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. On SoulSilver, I'm currently at the Azalea Town Gym and on Deathly Hallows Part 1,
I am currently fighting Umbridge and protecting Reg Cattermole's wife from Dementors.
Deathly Hallows Part 1 The Videogame is everything you could possibly want in a Harry Potter game. I dont want to say too much for those of you who havent played it, but whats mentioned in the spoiler tag is not the end of the game, but its the farthest I've gotten because she is so darn hard! Plus you have to protect someone at the same time, which gets even harder because while you focus on the Dementors, she attacks you and if Protego wears off, you take a lot of damage when she scatters her spell, even if you try to dodge it. Otherwise its a really good game.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Minecraft Beta: At long last, I've managed to successfully find and create the first step of a proper mine. I've got a very long road ahead of me, but I feel it's going to be worth it.

Man, I can't believe how much I've been playing of this in the last few days. That update is really a damn nice driving force in bringing me to play this game again.

/CL

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Taking a break from Final Fantasy XIII. Almost at the endgame in the final chapter.

Might re-take on The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. That's always a fun play. Either that or Viewtiful Joe.

11DBHK

Banned
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on ps3 (again) i'm totally addicted
level 15 dark elf adept working on mastering alchemy (and man is alchemy a pain to max out!) i musta beaten this game ten times already, the map is HUGE and theres tons of quests to do even more with shivering isles expansion O_O

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- In Agrabah, trying to get threw that tiger cave thing (I forget the name).

Pokemon HeartGold
- Teaching my Pokemon Move Tutor moves to get them ready for Black Version.

Rock Band 3
- Completing goals to get more fans to finish the Road Challenges.

Folklore
- On Chapter 4 with Ellen.

Riviera: The Promised Land (PSP)
- Beat Chapter 4, going into Chapter 5 soon.

Final Fantasy II (PSP)
- Need to find the pendant to talk to the wyvren.

ruroken77

Probender
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- In Agrabah, trying to get threw that tiger cave thing (I forget the name)

the Cave of Wonders. ive seen that movie so many times im surprised i still remembered what it was.

Luminous

Truly Altruistic
Fallout: New Vegas (Loving Fallout.)
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Again)
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (Again)
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (Again)
Cave Story (I actually just downloaded it a week ago. Awesome game.)
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (Excellent Story.)
Metroid: Other M (I just got around to playing it after buying it in August. It's kinda fun.)
Final Fantasy IV (Virtual Console is fantastic. Waiting for Final Fantasy V and VI though...)

And all the other games I own after my Wii wiped out all my memory. ;.;

GetOutOfBox

Original Series Fan
Team Fortress 2. This game is one of the best FPS games I've ever played, there's amazing team work, even in public servers, classes have some really funny and developed personalities, and Valve updates the game practically twice a week.

Favorite class is the Spy and the Engineer.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Well, finished AC Brotherhood. Quite the ending. Probably gonna play the multiplayer a bit to get all the trophies. Other than that, I think I'll just finish my second playthrough of Borderlands and try to wrap up the last few Special Ops missions on MW2.