• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Slick

Banned
Team Fortress 2. This game is one of the best FPS games I've ever played, there's amazing team work, even in public servers, classes have some really funny and developed personalities, and Valve updates the game practically twice a week.

Favorite class is the Spy and the Engineer.

Admit it: you only play for the HHHHAAAAATTTTTTSSSSSS.

Pokemon SoulSilver. Trying to gain BP to teach Pinsir Stone Edge. Re-re-re-re-re-re-replaying Dark Cloud, working on building up to the strongest sword in the game, though I'm only on the first build-up out of five I'll need to go through to get it finished.

Oh, and I'm trying to Nuzlocke Pokemon LeafGreen. Lot of freakin' Pokemon these days :|

Pokemon HeartGold (Lotsa Battle Factorying cause I'm too lazy to EV train.)

Donkey Kong Country Returns (Beat it, got all the puzle pieces, got a gold medal on all the World 1 time trials... and when I do that for every other world, I'm gonna start with Masochist Mirror Mode.)

Super Street Fighter IV (Playing Arcade Mode with everyone.)

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (I'd replay Superstar Saga, but the person I let borrow it never returned it and constantly claims she has, and now I never see her anymore, and the rare times I do, it never crosses my mind to bring it up again, and I don't have Bowser's Inside Story.)

Mother 3 (Beat it, but replaying it.)

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (DKC Returns is why I haven't been playing this as much as I should, but beating Arcade Mode with everyone and unlocking stuffs.)

Kingdom Hearts 2 (Replaying out of boredom.)

Donkey Kong Country (Replaying, 101%'ed.)

Donkey Kong Country 2 (Replaying, 102%'ed.)

Earthworm Jim HD (Replaying, finally got the Earthworm Never Dies Achievement, and 200/200'ed it.)

Blazblue: Continuum Shift (Super Street Fighter IV is why I haven't been playing this as much as I should.)

Uno (DON'T JUDGE ME!)

DDR Universe 3 (Best DDR setlist ever... I just wish there was a way to turn off the "bonus stage after two stages" so I don't have to back out of it everytime it pops up.)

Kirby Super Star Ultra (Arena modes are addicting.)

Super Mario World (Replaying, all 96 exits found... or was it 95? There's a star by the number.)

WarioWare, Inc: Mega Microgame$ (Addicting for when I can't sleep.)

WarioWare: Twisted (See previous response.)

WarioWare: Touched (Same response here.)

WarioWare: DIY (Here, too, except I suck at making my own games cause I can't draw... my last microgame made was a poorly drawn turtle with an anglerfish head that kinda looked like a Chinchou head walking and you have to destroy a missile flying at it.)

Earthbound (Which I beat twice.)

Mother 1 (Which I beat once.)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Multi-Man Brawl is addicting, but the original reason was to see what Mother references I'd get that I'd actually understand after beating the games.)

I'm not a dork...

Larry

Just got NBA2K11 and its a pretty solid game. I was a little dissapointed with my player mode though...

Rokketto

Looter
BomberMan Jetters, fun and adorable.

And Halo Reach I've been playing alot

Bynca

Victory is Thy Name!
Pokemon SoulSilver. Not playing through, just training, though maybe I should go beat the last four Kanto gyms...lol

silver wing 22

Storm king
pokemon soulsilver

super smashbro brawl

sonic colors

Electivirus

Not really, no.
I'm playing the PC version of Cave Story now. OH GOD WHY ARE THESE BOSSES SO HARD

First, Monster X beats the crap out of me.

Then the Core beats the crap out of me.

And now the Dragon Sisters are beating the crap out of me.

IS THERE A SINGLE BOSS THAT I CAN KILL WITHOUT IT BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF ME?! >:V