• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

SilverSoulLugia

Super Scribblenauts. :D Perfect game for me - combining words with imagination and puzzle-solving!

Also Tetris on my phone and Bejewelled Blitz. XD

Larry

Fable 3. I think the story mode is waaayyy better than it was in Fable 2. I did some serious work over the weekend on this game. I'm talking 10 hours. Now I'm just trying to get some achievements...

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
AssCreed Brohood.

Poison darts + Money throw is hilarious.

RedDragon96

Dragon Trainer
Right now im only playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, the only game i own (since my brother stole my Nintendo DS, Pokemon Heartgold, Pokemon Pearl and Platinum and all my other games and pawned them)

Cobalt_Latios

Playing some Epic Mickey and various VC games. Need to actually finish some of this...

/CL

Innocent Squirtle

The World Ends with You and Contra 4 for DS. Already beat both. I remember the first time I played contra 4, I could not even get past the first level on normal difficulty, so I had to bump down to easy.

flygonabsol99

I'm playing LittleBigPlanet 2, And trying to ace (beat without dying) All story mode levels.It's hard work, but at least I get a gold trophy.