• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Neon-Snorlax702

Pokemon Heartgold

I am currently hatching an egg and getting a FC

Later, Pokemon red. =-D

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Right now it's Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and Dragon Quest IX somewhere in between as I beat the main game and I decided I'll do the post-game stuff in between.

Penguinist Trainer

I am currently bouncing between fallout new vegas and dragon age origins awakening.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
I've been playind Dead Space 2 since Saturday, and I just beat it an hour and a half ago. Fantastic. Going for another round to keep upgrading my weapons.

-Shadow!

Dragon & Steel-type!
I'm currently playing Pokemon White (JP) and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (trying to beat the 9th time...). And sometimes, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Mark6498

Pokemon Guru
I'm right now playing Pokemon Platinum. Also a little bit of Dragon Quest IX.

;373;(Best Pokemon Ever)

Dega666

i am playing pearl and im looking for the starters. all the starters for all the games im willing to trade from pearl

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I am supposed to be Let's Playing Megaman Battle Network.

So why can't I stop playing Dragon Quest IX.

Shadow XD001

Wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn (only with my brother on occasions)
Xbox 360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood/Call of Duty: Black Ops
DS: None (until Black comes out, and when I get Sonic Colors)

Those are the main game systems I play, so that's why I put it like that.

-Raiga-

Shin megami tensei devil survivor. The gameplay is above average, and the story is what really sets it apart. Above all else, its feels like a full game, something that you don't get very often in a handheld game.

Cobalt_Latios

Epic Mickey. Going to at least try and finish of the Haunted Manor. At least that.

I want to get onto playing other things soon...

/CL

PkmnTrainerJ

On my PSP:

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
I’m leveling up all my characters in the hope that one will beat Vanitas Sentiment. Apart from that, not much going on.

Final Fantasy VII
I’m leveling up outside Cosmo Canyon not wanting my buggy to break, and also getting everyone to their level three Limit Breaks.

Final Fantasy VIII
Just got to the first Laguna Dream and saved their after Drawing Water.

On my Wii:

Wii Fit Plus
I’m doing well on this. I’ve lost 7lbs since starting and by the time I get to Ideal weight it’ll be May apparently. I do enjoy the extra games and I got a great score on Heading.

Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Really loving this. Loved the battle against The Guardian, and the new Whirlwind power is pretty fun. Powers in battle are improving steadily too.

Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Only recently started. Named my horse Lekky after my Manectric on Pokémon Emerald. I need to somehow get a slingshot according to the kids outside my house.

Pokémon Colosseum
Only recently restarted this. Off to get me a Shadow Makuhita!

On my DS:

Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
I’m off to get a wagon of snow from Anouki Village (I assume) to fix up Goron Village’s explosions. Liking it but annoying if you forget what you are doing.

Pokémon Platinum
Trying to fill my Pokédex. Evolving Squirtle at the moment.

Pokémon Sapphire
Doing a monotype Bug challenge. Have Beautifly and a Surskit. Just about to go to Petalburg Woods and try to get a Cascoon.

Pokémon Ruby
Filling my ‘dex here too. Leveling up a False Swipe Swablu from Box. One of many.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Just collecting mission crowns when I want a rest from the other DS games.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Still playing UNS2.

I beat the game, I'm just trying to get all the trophies now, and I still have to unlock Lars.

silver wing 22

Storm king
will curently playing sims 3 and solulsilver