• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

archeopsdan

im currently playing modern warfare 3 where i have completed the campaign on veteran and should be sweeping the remaining trophies in a few days.

Also i am playing Dark Souls in which i am in Anor Londo and have completed the Painted World of Amarias side area.

Finally i am still playing a bit of gt5 and pokemon black/white. For gt5 im playing online with friends and getting my A-spec level from 39 to 40. In pokemon black i have finished the main game but am now going through the battle subway and failing badly. On pokemon white i am at the 8th gym and are ready to face Iris(i think).

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Playing Metroid Prime Trilogy. This time I'm going through Metroid Prime on hypermode, and so far it's really not that different except some of the enemies take more hits (the hive totem was a real pain, though)

3lmi

pimping aint easy
Currently playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time.

I just love my little Clavat :3, currently at Ice Mountain

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I'm going to continue playing some Twilight Princess this week to get hyped about the release of Skyward Sword on next Sunday. Kinda hope that there won't be any errors occur while I'm going through the City in the Sky dungeon. Though I do have back up to play Ocarina of Time for the Virtual Console or Master Quest in Ocarina of Time 3D. Other than that , I plan on starting Super Mario 3D Land tomorrow afternoon. I'm so exited to try out the Boomerang Suit and play as Luigi in 3D Land.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Exams are over so I've been playing quite a bit of The Sims 3. Also, we recently got Just Dance 3 for Wii, and it's been a blast so far. I seriously love this series of games, and I really like that they've added unlockables now (not sure if that was in JD2 but it definitely wasn't in the first game). I'm waiting for the day that my cousins come over so they can bring some Wii remotes and we can try one of those quartet dances. :]

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I'm currently playing MW3 almost exclusively even though I also have Battlefield 3. I'm just too lazy to change the disc.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Skyrim. Hopefully I can get around to playing more during the week and not just weekends.

I just beat Mega Man & Bass. Gonna start Zombies Ate My Neighbors soon. It feels odd to be playing piddly things like these when there's a bunch of new, really big-name games that everyone else is playing.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
PMD: EoS, Leaf Green, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout 3 is just so addicting, so that's what I'm playing the most.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Just got started on Super Mario 3D Land today. I'm currently up to the fourth world in the game. I do have to say that it is great to have stuff from Super Mario Bros 3 back in this game. Hope that I could at least get to the first world of the special worlds or farther before next Sunday when Skyward Sword comes out. Other than that , I'm also playing some Ocarina of Time to get hyped for the Skyward Sword release on next Sunday. Probably while be heading toward the direction of Death Mountain the next time I continue to play after I get some more Pieces of Heart and the Hylian Shield.

natie

Mr. F
Cave Story 3D.

Or at least I would be if it had actually arrived in Belgium when it was supposed to. Now, shops have changed the release date from November 10/11 to Unknown.
>sadface.tiff