• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

MonkeyX

Mostly playing Tales of The Abyss 3D but occasionally I'll have to tear myself away from it to finish the postgame stuff for TWEWY.

SoFetch

Paradise~
I'm playing a few at the moment. c; But I am working on Skyrim(My sister is borrowing it though!! D: )&Borderlands
But it's going to take me forever to beat them rotflol. #noob

Entreri10

Currently playing the Multiplayer in the ME3 demo and just bought Dark Souls today.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Finally been able to get somewhere in Skyward Sword. friggen school Really loving it, gotta say, it's probably my 3rd favourite Zelda game.

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Skyward Sword, Hero Mode. I'd probably be playing it right now, if we hadn't suddenly ran out of AA's for the collector's edition Wiimote, the only source of WiMotionPlus I possess.

I'm also playing Okamiden, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land and Rayman Origins on and off. All very awesome.

I was playing White some time ago, but I might have to beat the heck out of Hero Mode before I go back...

PokeMaster700

Got Arceus lol :)
I'm playing Midtown Madness 2 for PC.
Its a racing game produced over 10 yrs ago, and is now really used for bus cruising.
I use GameRanger to play online. It doesnt have a storyline or anything like that.

MewQueen

In the midst of playing Nintendogs + cats, and hatching my 300th egg for shiny zoura Masuda Method..... Any one want a Zorua, any gender, any nature? GOT TOO MANY lol

Jerre

Gogoat!
PS3: MW3 playing TDM Kill Confirmed, Domination CTF, HQ Pro. And sometimes Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer, Stronghold, Bag games and Gang Shootout.

PC: CS:S Gungame. And TF2, mostly Payload and CP. Last time it was yesterday and i played alot Heavy and Soldier.

Gibbers

Battlefield 3 on PC. Mostly because its the game all my mates play at the moment.

Though we don't really play the game as it was intended as we get bored fairly easily. We spend most of the game attempting to knock each other out the sky or get up to crazy **** at the expense of the rest of our team. The odd time we play the game properly is with a "We do what we have to do!" mentality. We are willing to sacrifice any number of friendlies to get the job done.

We aren't team players. We don't care about stats. We are complete ****heads, and damn proud.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I'm currently making a Let's Play of Plants vs Zombies on YouTube. Got up till Episode 8 part 1 recorded so far at the time being. Though I have only up to episode 4 uploaded on my channel at the time being. But hey , I though should have been on LP #2 right not but I went a month and 3 days without uploading episode 2 since of the original episode 2 was "too long".

Other than that , Currently playing some Minish Cap and Emerald right now. I'm trying to beat the Pike Queen in Emerald and am up to the Temple of Droplets in Minish Cap.

Finished Mass Effect last night, moving on to Mass Effect 2 tonight. I'm so excited. Mass Effect 2 had me excited to play it since it came out. It's practically one of the reasons I bought and played Mass Effect in the first place. I dunno. For some reason my hopes are just incredibly high for it.

In the meantime, Pushmo. Dat Pushmo...