• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Shadow XD001

Been playing a lot recently.

Pokémon HeartGold - 11 Badges, going to get the rest and do after-game stuff
Pokémon Black - Trying to get whole team to Level 100 (everyone is Level 88)
Skyrim - Been doing Main Quest and a lot of Side Quests
Gears of War 3 - Got back into playing this. Will probably try an Insanity Run & play Versus

MonkeyX

Just finished Tales of The Abyss 3D, my first Tales game and I absolutely loved it, I put just over 40 hours into it and now I'll be going through my backlog starting with Kirby Return to Dreamland.

Gotta get get some more games done before Kid Icarus and Xenoblade.

Andy787

Fight Night Round 4.

Personally I am not one for fighting / boxing games... but I've heard this was a good game to play with friends by my brother so I downloaded it off the Xbox marketplace. Other than the controls being hard to master (same with dodging because I keep getting hit all the time), it's not that bad of a game. Course the AI is quite hard to beat (because I'm a newbie on the game), but I think I'll pick it up quicker if I practice a bit more in order to do better. One thing I seriously need to work on is that when you are knocked down, it's near enough impossible to get up. I think I can only get up once (the 2nd time I get knocked down I'm pretty much beat).

Also playing Modern Warfare 3 as well. Infected mode is pretty much the only mode worthy of being played.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Lost Planet 2 - My friend and I just finished Chapter 3.
Pokemon Platinum - Starting my first Nuzlocke Challenge, started with a Chimchar.
And throw a bit of Soul Calibur V and UMvC3 on the side.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
fire red obviously choosing charmander who wouldnt
assasins creed revelations
tekken 6
going to game stop tuesday to get asuras wrath and ssx deadly descents

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Haven't actually played in a couple weeks, but right now just Skyrim side quests when I have the time. Beat AC: Revelations recently. It was alright, but felt like a filler until the end. Excited for the next one.

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
MW3 and kingdoms of amalur which is a fun RPG

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Star Wars Episode 1 Racer on an N64 emulator.

Was playing BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend not long ago.