• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Playing Dragon's Dogma on the Xbox 360 (also on PS3).

Sword & Sorcery RPG.
You can customize your Hero and your "pawn" (a NPC that adventures with you)
Then you can go into a pocket dimension and higher 2 more copies of "pawns" that belong to other users around the world.

If others use your "pawn" they will come back with items & knowledge gifted from the other player's game.

One of my saves (need to have multiple storage devices to have more than one save.) My "hero" is my son (Mage) & I'm his Pawn (Fighter)

Which He loves to no end seeing this child-like halfling being followed around by a walking wall o death with a blade!

It is Rated M for realistic/fantasy violence and some nudity (Harpies don't wear bras!)

ebevan91

The Witcher 2 on PC.

ScrapplingHook

Ice Cream Paint Job
Batman: Arkham Asylum, Red Dead Redemption, and Skyrim.

Abstinence Pistols

HiB 5 just got Braid, Super Meat Boy, and Lone Survivor added to it, so I've been playing Braid and Lone Survivor (already had Super Meat Boy). I tried to pick up a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the PS3 earlier, but the store didn't have it and I was too lazy to go elsewhere so I bought it from PSN. Downloading it right now, we'll see how that turns out.

Aurath8

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time for the 5th time. I don't quite know why I love it so much but I'm trying to 100% once and for all by doing it on hard and getting every last skillpoint/trophy. If only it was longer.

ManhattanTheStarr

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. This is my first time playing this game, and I must say that I personally find Majora's Mask to be far better than Ocarina of Time. Boy, is this game overlooked in comparison. The whole masks concept is just awesome to me. <3

ilovedeino

Deino Master
Alice: Madness Returns...

I'm playing Alice: Madness Returns too!! I'm playing through it again for fun, I've already gotten every bottle and memory though, so it gets a little boring here and there.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Picked up Uncharted 3, Super Mario 3D Land, and Mario Tennis Open. A bit late on picking up the former two, but it's better late than never. Particularly loving 3D Land, because it feels different (at least to me) than most of the 3D Mario games.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Only Pokémon Black and Emerald.

Guess I'll transfer some DS games to the flashcard. Maybe Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I really miss this amusing game.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

CoD MW2, again. School's about to start and I have to play every single game stored in this comp.