• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
For my first playthrough I didn't do any summoning, even NPCs. You're right, it's much more satisfying killing a boss by yourself. After that I did a bit of New Game+ and then took on EpicNameBro's (he's a guy on YouTube with some great Dark Souls videos) Class Challenge. The rules are: no equipment allowed other than starting gear (except rings), no healing during boss fights, no leveling up, no covenants, no co-op, and a few other things. I got to Ornstein & Smough before stopping. I guess you can call that "twinking" kind of, except I didn't do online. After that I finished New Game+ and the trophies. Now I'm getting into co-op finally and it's been a ton of fun. I made a Solaire character build (Praise the Sun!)

Also, I love your sig dude.

I guess I'll avoid co-op until NG+. I just killed the Moonlight Butterfly without co-op or NPCs, and it was sooooo worth the ten times he (or she?) destroyed me. I don't have any casting spells at all and that fight was a ***** to get through with just melee.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Started Zelda II today. Damn that game is hard.

ODST was one of the worst Halo games.

What makes you say that?

I guess I'll avoid co-op until NG+. I just killed the Moonlight Butterfly without co-op or NPCs, and it was sooooo worth the ten times he (or she?) destroyed me. I don't have any casting spells at all and that fight was a ***** to get through with just melee.

I know what you mean, that fight is definitely easier if you use a different play style. The reward is worth it though, since you pretty much need the Divine Ember for one of the games later areas.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
It's a reasonable story, but I don't like the way they've told it.

Ha, I loved how they told it. It's got the whole film noir style going on and then you get to play each part from a different ODST's perspective. Plus Firefly.

Fugazy

DanHarmonForEver
It just didn't feel like Halo. It was bland, short, not that difficult. Story was okay but not very compelling. It should have been an expansion pack instead a full retail game.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Started Zelda II: Adventure of Link yesterday, finished it today. That game is insanely hard.

It just didn't feel like Halo.

What, because you didn't play as Master Chief? It's still Halo. It's still the same enemies, the same weapons, and the same locations from past Halo titles. Made by the same team. It's Halo, through and through.

It was bland

Anything but. The addition of the hub world may not have been everyone's thing but I enjoyed it. At the very least it was interesting and a series first. The campaign presentation was great, in how you got to control each ODST. Firefight was lots of fun, provided you had friends to play it with. And that soundtrack.

Same length as any other Halo campaign.

not that difficult

If anything it was more difficult. You no longer play as the super Spartan from the past games. Smaller groups of enemies pose more of a threat.

Story was okay but not very compelling.

The plot was simple but the characters left a lasting impression in my eyes.

It should have been an expansion pack instead a full retail game.

For all the work put into it, I disagree. It was well worth the $70 dollars Canadian I paid. (because EB Games is a ripoff)

MonkeyX

I got Tales of Vesperia today, haven't gotten very far in it but it's clearly another amazing Tales game. It's gonna be my last one too, unless I get a PS3 pretty much just for Graces f which I'm considering doing.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Guess that I'll continue onward in Pikmin 2 tomorrow even though I still have another episode of my Angry Bird's LP. Currently up to the first sublevel of the Cavern of Chaos. Yeah I know that I could be done with it before now, but the past few days have been crazy and I don't want the Careening Dirigibugs & Gatling. Gronks to make it even crazier. But hey, All I have left to do is just 100% the Wistful Wild (that's including raising up to 100 Purples for the Doomsday Apparatus) and I'll be done with the game.

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just got The Binding of Isaac on Steam last night. It's by the same guy that made Super Meat Boy. The gameplay is basically a parody of Zelda 1, and its really dark and gory, but it has Super Meat Boy-esque graphics, so its not very realistic gore.

ThisIsPatrick

Currently playing Skyrim and L4D2

I'm a Khajiit in Skyrim and im steering clear of the cival war quests and the Dragonborn ones as well, maybe because it doesnt suit the character ive made and the other reason is because I don't really care about the Stormcloaks or the Imperials.

Ive had a lot of fun with Left 4 Dead 2, but a bit more of a campaign would have been nice i guess. Still fun and scary at some parts.