• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Last night my friend and I tried for two hours to play co-op in Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition, before finally learning some tricks to make the summoning easier.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Recently, I've playing tons of Halo Reach. I'm a huge Halo fan, so I found myself easily engrossed in the game. As of right now I'm trying to defeat the game on Legendary, the hardest difficulty. And I must say, this game is much harder than the others! The AI are extremely smart and crafty, and each enemy unit gets stronger and smarter based on rank. My favorite part is in the level Exodus when... Really the whole level really. My least favorite part is the end of the level Pillar of Autumn, when you're stuck fighting about five or six Elite Zealots, the hardest units to fight in the game. So many restarts... But the ending is great, even though they tell you how it ends at the beining.

All-in-all, Halo Reach is an epic game.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Just finished Drill Dozer and will now go back and finish PoPoLoCrois.

Cutty

Forever now

New Super Mario 2. I like to read before buy first. Unless if I'm really sure.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Still playing Dark Souls on PC. Sorcery PvP build at SL120, 30 VIT/23 ATT/40 END/16 STR/14 DEX/8 RES/50 INT/18 FAI. The new spells are so damn overpowered I just have to cast them and I win.

IceFox42

AP Mid
League of Legends. Trying to get to level 30, but currently it's hard when people still focus on kills rather than, well, winning a match >.< Also occasionally playing Oblivion.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Doing NG+ on Dark Souls, I'm up to O&S. Also playing the Black Mesa Source mod, it was really worth the wait.

Rakurai

Kingdom Hearts 3D.

At 120+ hours from getting stuff ready for a new game +.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I've been slacking off lately, but going on collecting autumn insects and fish in Animal Crossing: Wild World!

--Also drooling at all the previews for Inazuma Eleven GO2: Chrono Stone. Does wishing you could play count in this thread...?

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I'm currently playing these games:

BlazeBlue: CS (finishing up everyone's story. It's an amazing game)

Pokemon Black (trying to get the last 10 Pokemon needed for National Pokedex Completion.)

Tales of The Abyss (Still stuck on that stupid stealth section.)

GreatGonzales

The Master
I've been playing skyrim nonstop since July, and I'm loving it. Probably gonna get oblivion soon. It won game of the year, correct? I ought to try it.