• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Jb

Tsun in the streets

ThisIsPatrick

Been playing more Skyrim, I'm so close to getting the Master achivement. I'm going to get Oblivion tomorra for change of pace.
Been also playing CoD BO Zombies over at my friends place, got up to round 45 on Der Riese.
Last but certainly not least been playing Gta San Andreas on my Ps2, almost finished it.

Noctali

Umbreon
I play SoulCalibur V at least a few times a week, so there's that.
Other than that...nothing really. There's plenty of games I need to go back to playing though. I just haven't felt up to it.
There's Fable (not the Lost Chapters version), Pokemon Colosseum, Monster Rancher 2...the list goes on. If anything I'll be going back to Fable or Colosseum since those were the two most recent games.

Thecatteam

I'm so close to beating Okami! I struggled my way through the third devil gate trial... I died twice; not sure if it counts towards total deaths if I used an Astral Pouch but it doesn't matter since I only need four or fewer deaths. I used all of my items; traveler's/godly charms, holy bones, vengeance slips, and inkfinity stones. I only made it though the final battle vs three Nagis by spamming exorcism slips and then power slashing. Hoo boy.
But now I'm totally finished! On to the point of no return!

Recon

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier.

My that's a long name.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Legend Of Zelda : Oracle of Seasons a 2nd time for the first time in years....

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
sleeping dogs on daa ps3..

not much into console gaming anymore, the xbox is just terrible 'sold that ages ago' now the ps3 is getting boring, thank god i have pokemon and my 3ds.

*IZ*

I've been playing Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time. Im also thinking of buying Madden '13.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Still Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Due to the regret of selling MK7 quite a while ago, I will be buying it again in maybe a week or 2.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Working on a Nuzlocke in White. Preparing myself for a blind Nuzlocke in Black 2. I've also been messing around in Skate 3. And I just picked up Dead Island Game of the Year Edition and it's pretty fun.