• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
been playing nothing but, Borderlands 2 all week.

stayed up all night playing it twice as well.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

I'm not a Hardcore gamer (well, in certurn terms, I could be, in a way, maybe...), though. I don't tend to try to ACTUALLY 'win' video games that often (more often than not; i tend to stick to like arcade styal/online mini gaming a lot of the time and stuff. though i love it when said games get real chalanging too). But this game is fun and even mean's something to me...

Last edited:

Charmy

Beginning Trainer
Currently playing through Final Fantasy 13. On chapter 9 at the moment.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Torchlight 2. This is an incredibly polished game, probably one of the best of its genre. It doesn't do anything new, but it's still addictive as hell.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Final Fantasy Theatrhythm and Super Mario 3D Land. (Yeah I'm a bit late with that one.) They're both really addictive, I clearly was playing the wrong games before when I hated the 3DS!

Djura

99% chance to hit
A tossup between Torchlight II and Borderlands 2. I've invested more time into Borderlands 2, and so far, I'm loving the game, and on the other hand, while I haven't played much Torchlight II, it has everything Diablo III refused to give us.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I plan on trying out Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles again soon (couldn't figure it out last year...but it was fun to play for awile^^) so that may be added to my list.

:)

Thecatteam

Just beat Okami! Wonderful final boss battle! Got some tears in my eyes at the cutscene before the final phase... Oh, Issun, why couldn't you have come with me? EDIT: Just realized that Issun never would have been able to come with me because realizing his destiny as a Celestial Envoy means staying in Nippon anyway. *cries*
It turns out that using an Astral Pouch doesn't count as dying! Which is truly ridiculous. So I S-ranked everything and was surprised at my results. Almost a thousand enemies defeated! And a total of over eight million yen earned.
I'll be checking out new game plus tomorrow, maybe.

Last edited:
Taking a break from Skyrim to play Borderlands 2. I also went through the inFamous Collection (1, 2, and Festival of Blood) while waiting for BL2 to be released. Wasnt as bad as the uber Prototype fanboys made it out to be. Both series have their ups and downs, so to each their own, I say. ^_^

Torpoleon

Though I don't do much gaming during the week thanks to school, during the weekend, I've been playing Arkahm City GOTY & Kirby's Return to Dream Land. Hoping to finish Return to Dream Land's Extra Mode on Friday/Saturday and unlock some more stuff in Arkham City.

primavista

Aspiring Breeder
Been doing a bit of hopping around recently. Played Star Wars: Republic Commando for a little bit, probably going to play through that in full soon; seems brilliant! After that, I just finished a play-through of The Lord of the Ring: The Third Age, which'll probably be my last; just isn't enough to stand up after a few plays. Was playing Golden Sun the other night but couldn't really get into it, and now I've decided to get back to finishing up work on my mod for Fable: The Lost Chapters. And, to top it all off, I was just having a little muck around with the character creation system on Baldur's Gate, so once I've got all other projects aside I'm really looking forward to playing through all four Baldur's Gate games in one via the EasyTutu mod. I'm excited.

tl;dr? Lots.

Getting Resident Evil 6 today, along with Pokemon Black 2 this Sunday. They both look like good games, no matter what the FanDumbs might say. (*preps for inevitable flame war* COME AT ME, B*TCHES!!!)

Recently I've been playing the three Sam & Max seasons on Steam, and playing an odd bit of Mario Kart 7. Also tried the Grand Prix mode of Mario Kart DS for the sake of nostalgia, but I couldn't get used to it's drifting mechanics or playing it on the 3DS. I'm away from home for the majority of the year, so not much chance of playing something new until I get a new Xbox 360.