• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I'm currently playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Monster hunter Tri. Yes I am obsessed.

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
Recently, besides Pokemon, I've been playing Age of Empires 3 (I know old game but it's so fun IMO!) and it's expansion pack, WarChiefs. Also been playing Minecraft (it's my friends though, played it at his house)
Planning on getting besides White 2 and LEGO Lord of the Rings soon.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Recently I've been playing the three Sam & Max seasons on Steam, and playing an odd bit of Mario Kart 7. Also tried the Grand Prix mode of Mario Kart DS for the sake of nostalgia, but I couldn't get used to it's drifting mechanics or playing it on the 3DS. I'm away from home for the majority of the year, so not much chance of playing something new until I get a new Xbox 360.

Damn it DLR why must you do this to me..!

In other news, I've been playing Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy VII. Hopefully I'll be able to re-get myself into Peace Walker as well before MG: Rising comes out.

Recon

Bouncing between Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier and Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier EXCEED. The latter is in Japanese which I don't understand and then there are the pre and post-battle conversations which use Japanese audio, which sound great, but I want to know what they're saying!!!!!!!! I bet the banter is on par with KI:U, sucks I don't know Japanese.

Last edited:

SamtheUlfr

I'm playing...
WoW... *is thrown out of a building and shot multiple times for doing something he said he'd never do*

But later today I'll be getting White 2 :D So that'll be my life for the next while.

Sonic Generations and Pokemon Black and White 1.

blackterminator3

PS3: Sonic Adventures 2, Resident Evil 6 and last Dead of Alive 5.

DS: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Nuzlocke on Black 2.