• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm playing Black 2 and Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I powered through MGS3 and finished that up. It hasn't even been a day and I still want to keep playing. Gonna try a no-kill run next.

The only guns worth using for a good playthrough in that game IMO are the mk22 silencer and the kill version of the mk22. Almost other gun causes an alert :/
I was weird and did a no kill run on my first playthrough of the game. In my second run through I did a no alert and no kill run.

Right now I'm playing MHP3rd, MHFU, Skyrim and a bit of White 2.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Dota 2.

I only started yesterday and suck really bad. Plus the games take so long to finish >.<

Made my way rather quickly through Dishonored, played through the story of Black 2 in 3 days after getting it (perhaps that's because I had Genesect as my 2nd mon...), so now I'm playing through BorderLands 2 as the new DLC character, Gaige (aka my new favorite player character EVER! Seriously, Gaige is awesome ^_^)

GreatGonzales

The Master
Just got The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion game of the year edition, and it's fantastic. It took me awhile to go backwards from skyrim to oblivion, but the effort was worth it.

Cheza

Dovahkiin
Playing:
Skyrim
Minecraft
Pokemon white2
*cough*Runescape*cough*

@GreatGonzales
I had the same problem, but nowadays i think Oblivion is slightly better than Skyrim xD

@GreatGonzales
I had the same problem, but nowadays i think Oblivion is slightly better than Skyrim xD

All I know about Oblivion is one of Sheogorath's lines from the Shivering Isles DLC: "CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!!" XD

Speaking of DLC, I'm still pissed that Bethesda is blatantly refusing to release Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn for the PS3, yet they keep on churning out shite for the 360. STOP SUCKING MICROSOFT'S DICK AND GIVE US OUR DLCS, YOU BASTARDS!!!

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I'm still playing the few games that I've mentioned in this thread previously, but at the moment I seem to be addicted to Temple Run. I only recently got introduced to this and I'm hooked!

Got the Devil May Cry HD Collection in preparation for Ninja Theory's reboot/prequel/"RUINING OF TEH FRANCHISE FOREVAR HURR DURR DURR" (honestly, stfu nostalgia-f@gs...), and I gotta say...I prefer DMC2 over the original. DMC1 is too clunky and hard to get a handle on, but DMC2 is much more fluid and easier to control. So yeah, suck it DMC2-haters.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Playing: Pokemon BW2, GRID, NFS: Carbon, Halo: Reach (Need to finish some maps), Assassins creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed THREE, and..... HALO 4. Thats right b!tches. :)

Djura

99% chance to hit
Borderlands 2, now that Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage is out.

It's awesome, and it's what DLC should be. Mr. Torgue himself is great, the new weapons and missions have variety, although the difficulty can rollercoaster at times. Tried to solo the new raidboss and failed miserably. Damn patch 1.2.0.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Cod Black Ops II on PS3.

Playing Multiplayer like always... But yesterday not, i played through the campaign. The last mission i played yesterday was the Karma one in Colossus.

ebevan91

Age of Empires 3

I bought it on Steam since the sale is going on. I have the first 2 AoE games somewhere...

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I just finished The Walking Dead, and I feel like Telltale just sucked the soul out of me.

Also Little Inferno. It's a'ight.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Haven't really bought any games in a while. I was hating on the Playstation Plus but after I finally subscribed I understand the appeal. I have been playing the free games they offer you, which are not a bad deal. I've been playing Quantum Conundrum (a horribly frustrating game), but I would give it a recommend if you like puzzle games. Also been playing a lot of Pac Man, I love the logic behind recognizing the patterns.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Currently playing:
Black 2
Lego Indiana Jones 2
Amazing Spider-Man(The awesome one without Toby ;))