• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
battletoads.

Skydra

Scribblenauts Unlimited.

Bouncing flightless Cthulhu was recently dueling a flying evil Santa.

And also plenty of Far Cry 3.

D

Deleted member 318910

Currently, i'm playing:

Portal 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Team Fortress 2

Counter-Strike: Source

Basically, every sequel to every game Valve's made, since they obviously can't count to three (3).

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Just dug up my Yugioh:The Falsebound Kingdom and started playing. It's actually incredibly entertaining, despite getting a 4 out of 10 on just about every game review site. Kaiba's story is harder but so much better, anyone who's played this dinosaur knows what I'm talking about.

lol I play it rarely but Joey's is the hardest imo. Because you have to unlock monsters for him while they are OP as fu*k. Anyways look at my Sig to see what I'm playing nowadays.

Shadow XD001

360: Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed 3, The Sims 3
Wii: Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition
DS: N/A
3DS: N/A

Going to be getting a few more games this week for Hanukkah, so then there will be even more games added to the list...

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Just White 2 at the moment -- breeding and EV training and all that jazz. Occasionally stopping to play Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones on the 3DS Virtual Console, but nothing other than that. The only game I'm currently anticipating is GTAV. It's gonna be amazing!

...next next paycheck, though, I gotta get something for my 3DS. Maybe Kingdom Hearts 3D? We'll see.

Pyroli

Banned
Currently, I'm playing three games:
L.A Noire (one of my all time favorite games); I'm currently sitting in the Arson desk.
White 2; just started, beat the first gym and training for Roxie.
Final Fantasy 7 (4th replay), just hit Kalm.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Persona 4 Golden and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.
Fantastic November releases! VERY CLOSE to the PASBR platinums on both PS3 and Vita versions (just have to finish those boring Story mode), and P4G is just... GOLDEN!! This game is so freaking fantastic. Loving every moment of it. One of the best reasons to get a Vita, IMO. (Although I had mines all the way back in Feb, when the 3G version released a week earlier)

Genos

TTYD
Black ops 2: reach prestige 2

Black 2: exploring twist mountain, which I believe to come across every room but I can't tell

and Angry Birds Trilogy.

I'm planning to get Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale this week.

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
I've been playing a lot of tf2 lately and i love it!

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Currently, Animal crossing wild world, New super mario bros. 2, and Super smash brothers brawl. Possibly i'm going to replay Super mario Galaxy, but we'll see. ~

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Dark Souls. Currently working on a Faith/Obsidian Greatsword build.

I finally got my hands on that thing last night. I tried it out and got reeeeeally tempted to do a build for it.

Tried the Battle of Stoicism today for the first time. Got the floor mopped with me, I think I was underleveled (77).

MagnetonNr1

Steel-type Trainer
L.A. Noire - I'm on the first case of the Arson desk and it glitched on me. Great first experience.
Saints Row 2 - finished the story and I am just driving around the city now.
Black 2 - Just beat 1st gym, but I have to use my brother's DS now because mine has a blown fuse.

Last edited:

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
technically I'm working on white 2 even though it's been awhile. i gotta get that game done cuz there's so many others i wanna play, like kh2, skyward sword, and ratchet and clank

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Some TF2, some Heavy Rain, some Prototype 2, some FTL, some ME3, and some Slender, actually. Those last four are for when I do my top ten games after Christmas, I just wanna get reaccquanted with my only games I got from this year.