• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

abrar14

Statter Master
Replaying Portal. The graphics look outdated already but the gameplay is still excellent.

I'm still playing Pokemon White 2. Besides that, I got my LoZ:TP back and restarted Super Mario Galaxy. My brother also got another New Super Bros for the wii. I still haven't gotten KH3D, even though I saved up enough for it. I also recently finished Kid Icarus: Uprising, and it was good, I just loved how they demolished the 4th wall (or just didn't believe in one).

Entreri10

Currently Ive just picked up Rage, Dirt 2 and MK Komplete Edition...haven't played that much Dirt 2 but I love Rage and MK..Also replaying Mass Effect 1 and Skyrim to kill time.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
just rented The Walking Dead game because they put it on a Disc.

not much fun, since i already know whats going to happen to everyone.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Sonic & all stars racing transformed. I haven't had this much fun with a kart racer...since I first started playing video games with Diddy Kong Racing!!

Other than that, Blue version, and Diddy Kong Racing.
Diddy Kong Racing was one of the first DS games I got. Had so much fun from that game!

I'm still playing the games I put in my last post plus Jetpack Joyride. I got a BlackBerry Playbook for Christmas and have been playing it on there. Quite addicted.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
Currently playing a strategy game by Paradox called Crusader Kings II its a Grand strategy game.

Base in the medieval period, you play as a feudal lord who is trying to expand their dynasty and try to keep it alive. You don't play the country, you play the character as there are kings, dukes and counts all trying to gain power.

Really fun and i'm enjoying all of it. I find it a game thats fun to lose at as you struggle to regain your power you lost due to rebels.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
I'm currently playing Grand Theft Auto: Liberty city on my PSP. The game is great so far to me, I always love the GTA series of games.

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
I've been playing Pokemon White 2, though not as intensely as I would like to. I take my time going through each area and end up checking back on stuff, so I'm only a bit past the 6th badge. ;O; I am enjoying this game way more than I expected to! I would play other games, but sadly, everything I currently have somewhat bores me, and I'll only be able to play the good stuff when I finally move in with my bf (who has an XBox)! I'll be making my billionth Skyrim file and am also planning on playing a lot of Assassin's Creed/Guitar Hero. :3

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Halo 4, BO2, And Need For speed: Most Wanted 2012. Really enjoys NFS. Love the cars, cops are a little harder, and you crash alot easier, but overall, it really is great. I have found 86 jackspots out of 123, so doing good. :)

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Just beat Super Mario RPG. Playing Disgaea 2 on and off, and planning to start a Super Metroid run soon, and to start up Shantae: Risky's Revenge.

Borderlands 2, after playing the first game safe to say gearbox has built upon all of the flaws from the first game. I'm loving it so far!