• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Still chugging in Atelier Meruru, it's pretty fun once you get past all the pre-game text. About to finish my first year.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, 3DS. Awesome game.

And apparently I can't put Fire Emblem Awakening for any time period longer than two weeks. :p

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
mostly Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and Luigis Mansion: Dark moon.

Rented, army of two: the devil's cartel, but beat it already

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Resident Evil Revelations on the Nintendo 3DS, I must say its a great game.
And HarmoKnight which is kicking my arse, some stages (the Pokemon stages) are surprisingly difficult.

Last edited:

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Just started playing Red Orchestra 2 ... and dear Arceus the AI is horrible in the single player. Seriously one of the worst I've seen in any game. Luckily the multiplayer is very good and the realism makes it a great challenge.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
I'm playing so many games, and I have so many to play after. I'm currently playing Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, and Kameo: Elements of Power, all on Xbox360. When those are complete, I'll be playing Darksiders, Brink, Bioshock, and Resident Evil 5 on Xbox360, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for DS.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently playing Battlefield 3.

Just testing the newest DLC, End Game.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I've been recently juggling around playing Gates to Infinity, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Fire Emblem Awakening, and New Super Mario Bros U. I'he gotten up to the point where Victini and the V-Waves have been introduced In Gates to Infinity. I'm up to mission B-2 in Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. I've gotten to Chapter 19 in Fire Emblem Awakening on the Casual Easy level. Have to say I kinda don't like that my character has gotten S rank with Lissa instead of Panne. In New Super Mario Bros U, I've gotten all the star coins in every level except Superstar Road-8 (the level I'm on now) and the Actual last level of the game.

Other than that, I've also been playing HarmoKnight. I'm up to World 7. Have to say that this game has to be my favorite rhythm game I've played (and that's among games like Guitar Hero and Rhythm Heaven).